Chapter 2

Brittany.

"Hello?" I say sleepishly into my phone. Laying flat on my stomach as my right arm hangs off of the bed. The phone is just laying on the side of my face. "GIRL!!!!!!!! WAKE THAT ASS UP!!" Jayla loud ass said into the phone. "Jayla! Come on with all that yelling! You gone wake up the dog!" Kayla yelled at Jayla. "Shut up Kayla. You loud too." I chuckled sightly. "What do y'all loud asses want?" "Girl we going out tonight." They were always trying to get me to go out but I was never down for it. "Jayla you know I don't go out." "Come on Brittany please! Today we gone get our hair and nails done. Then we gone go shopping to find a dress to wear tonight." Maybe I needed this day, I need a day to myself with the girls. I need to relax and stop stressing about August and what he is doing. "Okay. What time y'all coming over?" "Um. We be there in an hour so get ready." "Ard." I hang up the phone.

I look at my phone and the time read 11:47a.m. Did I really sleep that later. I look next to me and see that August isn't there. But there was a note in his spot. It read:

I had to leave early to handle some business and I might get home late tonight again. I'm sorry. See you tonight. Love you ma. -August.

It's the same thing with him, every single day. Shaking my head. I grew slightly upset just thinking about it. I crumpled up the paper and threw it in the trash. After taking a shower, I put on some light make up and nude lipgloss. For my outfit I put on light blue jeans, a white tank top, brown sandles and an army green spring jacket. I hear the toaster pop up which means that my waffles are ready. Blueberry waffles with maple syrup on top are the best. I grab a plate, place my waffles on there and drizzle syrup on it. I use a fork to cut a piece of the waffle and eat some. Delicious. "Mmmm this is so good." I say with a full mouth.

I placed my plate in the sink and washed it. I dried my hands off and grabbed my phone. Sitting on the bar stool, we had at the kitchen counter, and scrolled through my Instagram. I was still waiting for the twins and decided why not take a selfie. After I took my selfie I uploaded it with the caption: "Spending the day with my girls ." Ten minutes and fouty five likes later, August liked and commented on the picture: "Aye my bby gurl lookin' beautiful Better be good, NO NXGGAS!" I couldn't help but smile and laugh at his comment. He is so over protective of me and I love that about him. Our relationship isn't all bad but it has it's moment when it's absolutely amazing. I mean I love this man and I can't leave him. He has my heart but lately he hasn't been treating it right. Maybe in due time he will mend back my heart that he has damaged. I reply to his comment: "@AugustAlsina No promises Lol I'm just playing with you love "

There is a loud knock at the door. I get off of Instagram and jog to the door. I look through the peep hole and see the twins. "Brittany open up this door now!" Kayla says and I open up the door. "Girl you ready?" Jayla asks me. "Yeah let me grab my bag and phone." I gets my things and we head out to start our day.

August.

"Mane, Ya talking dat dumb shit. I ain't tryna hear it. Ya got my money or not. Simple ass dat." I say as I take a puff of my blunt. "Umm. Well not right now but I can get it to you. Just give me a little more time." The man says with pleading eyes. I learned a long time ago in the game that you have to be heartless and never get cheated out of money. "I already gave ya enough tine. I'm not giving ya anymo time." "Please man please!" I sat back and giggled. Then motioned for Tee to handle him. "Wait!" The man says. "I have a family mane. I got kids and one the way. Don't do this." I take another puff of my blunt. "Should have thought about them befo ya didn't have my money. I don't play when it comes to my money." Tee puts the gun to his head. "Get down on your knees nigga!" I just sit back and watch it all go down. Once on his knees, the man looked at me. "Please! Don't do this please!" I chuckled. "I hate to see a grown man beg." Tee pulled the trigger. Blowing the man heads off clean.

"Damn Tee. You got it all over my fresh white Tee and white sneakers." I say as I point at my clothes. "My bad Aug." "Go get some bitches to come clean this up." Tee went to go get the girls. I get up and walk back to my office. I remove my clothes so now I'm only in my boxers. Then in enters this bad chick, Monique. "Oh I didn't mean to bust in here like that." She looks at me, starting from my hair to my eyes to my lips to my neck to my chest then to my package. I smirk when I realize what she waa looking at. "It's cool ma." She licks her lips. "What ya in fo'?" I ask her. She slowly walks over to me and traces a finger along my chest. "I wanted to get a promotion." I look down at her as her finger moves down to my package, she touches the rim of my boxers. "A promotion huh?" She nods her head and bits her lip seductively. "Ya gotta work for a promotion ma. Ya gotta show me how much ya deserve it." Before I knew it she was on her knees with my package in her mouth. Shit she was a pro at this. Once she finished that she striped herself of her clothes. And we started going at it.