15 | He Pays A Visit

• • •

        "Eh, lets settle Tsunade."

   Orochimaru ran his long tongue over his lips as Sakura stared at him disgustingly. "Kabuto. Fight Sakura Uchiha". Sakura's gaze flickered to the gray head nin.

   "Yes my lord." Kabuto shot up and attacked Sakura which she dodged not so easily. She quickly formed a rasengan and hit him square in the stomach.

   He staggered back and his hands immedietly went to his stomach to erase the pain with his medical jutsu.

    Sakura turned to see that Tsunade on the ground with her summoning mark, while Orochimaru slid his hand under his sleeve, "Summoning Jutsu!" A circle formed, made with black japanese writings. A huge snake which she assumed was Orochimaru's appeared. Tsunade's slug appeared after a while.

   "Don't get distracted. Uchiha!", Kabuto yelled punching her in the face. She fell on the ground holding her now split cheek.

   "What the hell!" She screamed angrily before lunging at Kabuto with full force and punching him repeatedly. He had blocked most of them. "Nice. But I know you can do better."

   Sakura stared at her opponent and got lost in thought.

   'Lady Tsunade. May I-' before she could complete her sentence she got an answer immedietly ' Yes you can'

   She closed her eyes and took a deep breath and opened it back. Instead of emerald orbs they were starting at red orbs with three black commas.

   "Sharingan," Orochimaru whispered his voice laced with possesiveness and astonishment, " It's so beautiful. Think if I had that, how marvelous it would look."

    He grinned evilly.

      Kabuto stated weaving handsigns which was related with medical jutsu. Blue chakra surronded his hands. They turned into blades and slashed Sakura's skin with it. Wincing she pulled back starting at the now oozing blood. She tried healing herself but found she didn't have enough chakra. She dodged her next attaxk with her sharingan. She could see! Although her movements were quite sloppy for a beginner who had just awakened her sharingan, she was quite pleased.

      Tsunade was staring at the blood: her hands trembling and eyes wide to the point her tears starting leaking out.

    "Lady Tsunade!" Shizune ran to Tsunade to keep her from falling.

     Orochimaru looked at his ex-teammate in a mocking way,
"Look. Tsunade here, the worlds best medical ninjutsu sannin is afraid of blood."

    Sakura stood there looking at her teacher. She was afraid of blood?

   "You h-have no right to say that." She whispered. Tsunade was like a mother to her. She had been there for her most of the time. She was the one who taught her things. Anger whelmed deep inside her stomach.

    Tsunade was in a bad condition. Blood was oozing out of her mouth and her clothes were stained with blood. By the mean time, Sakura hadn't noticed that Shizune was fighting with Kabuto.

   Tsunade was still in shock but it was even worse when she turned to herself and stared at her clothes. Her mouth opened but nothing came out. Her eyes : Sakura could tell she was being reminded of her past.

    Before she knew it, Tsunade was on the ground, eyes closed which indicated that she had fainted.

    "Sakura! Fight Kabuto!" Shizune yelled running to her master. She pulled out a scroll and drew her blood. Shizune swipped the blood on the Japanese writing. She quickly made signs and summoned a slug similar to Tsunade's.

   All of them were transprted safely in the woods a few miles away from Orochimaru and Kabuto.

   "Katsuyo. Take Lady Tsunade to safety."

   The slug opened it's mouth and placed Tsunade in it. Then it disappeared in smoke.

   "We cannot continue," Shizune whispered to Sakura. "We have to retreat. Lady Tsunade is injured and so are we." Both of them stared at themselves and laughed quietly.

   It was surprising that Sakura had agreed to retreat. She was the type to fight not give up. But seeing her teacher, she suddenly realized there were times you had to give up to save your teammate.

• • •

    "Time to go back." Tsunade exclaimed packing her belongings.

    "Sensei. Are you really ok?" Sakura and Shizune asked simultaneously, both worried for their masters well being.

   "Yes. I'm fine, thank you," Tsunade retorted, frowning, "Now pack up."

    Both of them went and packed their belongings.

   After they said there goodbyes to the village they headed out. A brown bird flew across the sky before landing on Tsunade's arm.

   Tsunade grabbed the note from it's leg and opened it. Reading it she smiled, sadly and happily before looking at Sakura.

   "It looks like the leaf village needs you back as soon as possible."

• • •