16 | Her Sweet Home

16 | Her Sweet Home

• • •

After Tsunade had said her goodbyes, Sakura sat and stared at the sky. So much had changed since the first time she came. Sakura was using the sharingan secretly and trained everyday. Her eyes had begun to hurt more and her health wasn't getting any better.

She had been taking pills to keep herself energized, and to make herself look healthy. Tsunade had noticed it and asked what had happened which Sakura said nothing to.

As she walked slowly toward the green field, the moments she had spent with Tsunade sama and Shizune popped into her mind. She missed them dearly.

Her eyes closed and she put her hands behind her back. The fresh blooming flowers smelled like it had rained now. The grass was slightly wet too. She enjoyed the scenery and got occupied with herbs.

As she lifted her head up , shocked at what she saw was the hidden leaf villages gate. Questions began to race through her mind. Would they remember her? Would they accept her as a normal classmate?

Sakura had changed completely physically and mentally. The pain she went through seeing her mother die, and all of the truth that had been hidden from her for thirteen years, it still had its effect on her. But she stayed strong and started thinking about good moments.

How should she make her appearance? She walked slowly and with caution so they wouldn't hear her. Sakura also erased her chakra so they couldn't sense who went through.

Summoning a black cloak and some weapons, she went near the gate. Now that she had concealed her chakra, worn the cloak, and hid the tools, she walked quietly into the gate.

The guards who were asleep didn't stir which was good because she had made a huge mess. She threw the cloak and transformed herself into a girl with short black hair and green eyes. Suddenly she heard some shouting. Turning around, she saw one of the guards whose name was Kotetsu chasing her.

"Hey you! I'm talking to you!", Sakura ignored the guy and kept walking casually. By now the whole village had gathered around seeing what was happening.

"Oh? You're talking to me?" she cocked her head to the side and smiled innocently.

"Y-you damn brat!" he hissed before collapsing then got up. "Stop right there, intruder!"

"I'm no intruder. I just came back home. A nice welcome would do. Home Sweet Home, Kotetsu."

With that Sakura ran and kicked him in the stomach and dropped him unconscious. The villagers oohed and ahhed. Some of the villagers ran to report to the hokage but unfortunately they were too slow.

Sakura had knocked most of the guards, except for a few. Running to the office door, she swung the door open and the hokage stood up with his hands behind his back.

"Who are you?" He asked quietly but in a very threatening manner.

"Oi old man. Its me Sakura". He stood speechless and stared at the youngling in front of him. It took him a while to recover but he smiled when she returned to her normal appearance.

"Aye. I knew you would come." He said cheekly trying to sound as if he had known it was her. She wasn't aware how she had frightened him, thinking it was an enemy.

After talking and telling what happened, he sat back down .

"Ah, Akira-chan was a good woman and it looks like you finally found out who you are."

He chuckled, "Your cordially invited anytime to my office, Sakura."

"Arigato."

After the guards had recovered the whole enemy being in the village had cleared out.

Sakura was finally back in the academy and she was walking to her class. After three years, three years, she would meet her classmates.

They all had known that she had gone but they didn't know where. Turning the door knob she entered and the blonde girl who was lazing around, sat up as the new classmate came.

"Forehead?" her eyes widened and she stared at the pinkette.

"Hey, pig."

Everyone stared at her for a while then they suddenly jumped on her to greet her,except Sasuke, who was busy thinking about getting revenge.

Naruto was dragged in by Iruka who looked pissed. "Sakura-chan!"

"Hey, baka."

• • •

Sakura flopped on her bed and breathed deeply. Every one welcomed her so nicely and she was happy about it. She brushed away her hair and stared at the ceiling.

Tomorrow was the day she would take a exam and become a graduate. Also being in a team with two other people.

'Since I came, some things have changed' Smiling to herself she faced the other way and closed her eyes.

• • •

Hı ɢuʏs.
Its been awesome to know ive reached this far♤

Comment
Vote
Share
Like :)