20 | Her Secret

20 | Her Secret

• • •

Picture of Team 7 ;)

      Sakura sipped her coffee slowly and recalled the previous  incident. The book she had been reading consisted of her background. She wasn't  allowed to take the book home since it was from the restricted area.

     There was something that made her wonder. Who else would have read the book? She made a mental note to visit the library after she finished with her work.

     The library had closed mighty early. She checked her watch, which read 5:30 pm. She glanced at the calender, which  had a 15 printed in huge block letters.

    Today she was going to meet Sasuke's older brother, Itachi. She brushed her long pink hair and slipped her feet into her sandals.

   She made sure that her kunai and her other weapons were secured around  her waist.  It was getting a little chilly since September was around.

       She pulled her clothes tighter and sighed. She watched little kids laughing and some crying as they tugged at their parents clothes. They looked so happy and it made Sakura remind her of her mother. She was in a better place at least.

     Chi hadn't stirred for some time around her cage. Sakura had gone in and questioned why she was so quiet. "Well Sakura-chan , this is the time where I bond with my family. Some of my subconscious stays here while the real me is actually in the Village of Rain. That's where I originally came from."

   Sakura smiled, "Ah, Chi-san you must be having lots of fun."

    Chi smiled snd nodded. "Sakura-chan, you aren't alone. You have your friends with you. Spend some time with them even if you're  rivals with them. Take  this as an advantage to make your relationship  with them stronger."

   "You're right. Take care Chi-san."

   With that being said, she disconnected  herself from her mind and headed towards Naruto's house.

      Naruto opened the door, yawning.  He was wearing his pajamas and had a cup of ramen in one hand. He blinked twice,  rubbing his eyes.

    "Sakura? What brings you here? "

    "Don't get your hopes too high, baka. I'm bored. I was wondering we should go pick up Sasuke-kun on the way."

   "Ah, hold on a second then." He returned with his normal clothes and his headband tied to his head.  They walked toward the Uchiha mansion, which was quiet and eerie.

     Naruto walked up towards the door and knocked loudly. Sasuke appeared in his dark blue shirt and white shorts. His raven hair was styled as a ducks butt and he had a tomato in one hand.

      "What do you want dobe." He asked expressionless.

    "Shut up teme. I'm  only here because of Sakura. She insisted we all go somewhere."

     Sasuke then looked at Sakura, who had her hair tied up.

   "I don't  want to go anywhere."

     Before he could slam the door, Sakura stuck her foot in between and with her strength dragged the Uchiha out.

     "I don't want to hear any excuses, Sasuke-kun~".

     "That's my Sakura!" Naruto cheered getting red in the face when he realized what he said.

     Sakura slapped his head.