11 | They Take Her

11 | They Take Her

• • •

   The screaming had ceased and it was replaced by howling. In place of Sakura stood a black wolf with brown eyes. The first male was shocked and continued staring. The other however was not affected and kept a expressionless face.

  The wolf howled and the ground beneath shook. The males flew in the air did a flip and landed back at the ground. They lunged at her but due to her wolf reflexes she dodged them.

     When they threw another attack and the ground beneath them shook and again the males landed on the ground. But this time their capes fell off. There stood Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigake.

    Sakura stared at older Uchiha. To think that he was her cousin. An S-Rank criminal?

    That makes Sasuke her cousin too.

    The Uchiha was busy observing the wolf in front of him. She suddenly got nervous. Did he know about it? Did he know that she is related to him?

   "Fire Style : Fireball jutsu!" Itachi said while blowing a stream of fire right at Sakura.

   Her chakra had gotten dangerously low and she was running out of breath.

F L A S H B A C K

   "Sakura?" Lady Tsunade called. "Yea Sensei?" Sakura said running to her teacher.

     "Here." She handed Sakura a slug. Sakura looked at it with confusion.

     " This is a gift from me to you. Its a small Katsoyu. Though it can last for a while. If you want to summon the real deal then you have to prove it." She winked.

E N D   O F   F L A S H B A C K

    "You should use Katsoyu." A feminine voice called

    "Who are you?" Sakura cried.

     "Well Sakura hime," The voice spoke, " Come in your mind."

    Sakura felt her upper body fall in water and she got up. In front of her was her mother's cage and the other was a huge one. Two green eyes stared at her. A pink paw could be seen holding the bars.

     " Ah, Sakura-hime?," Sakura looked to see how the wolf looked but she could only see two emerald eyes staring back at her and a soft, furry pink paw." Do you remember me? Sakura-hime? ".

    Sakura shook her head. How many people were going to ask her if they remember her and all these strange powers popping out of nowhere? First she found out about her real mother then she got the sharingan, and she met her father which meant she started seeing dead spirits. She even saw the fourth hokage and his wife!

   And now here pops a wolf who suddenly asks if she remembered her. The Akatsuki are after her and she gets warning. All she wanted was all this never to happen but she had to be strong for every challenge that was thrown at her.

   "Can I see you?", Sakura questioned the wolf.

       The wolf asked Sakura once more, "Sakura-hime do you remember me?"

   Much to the wolf's disappointment; she shook her head. The wolf's eyes showed sadness and shock. "Then you can't see me now. It looks like someone erased your memories. As you know you can't see me until you gain your memories back, Sakura-hime."

     "Oh and by the way, if your wondering about the transformation; Its my power."

    Sakura smiled slightly, " Uh, Thank you. Even if I can't see you I still thank you. One day I promise I'll regain my memories and I will definitely see you!" She did a closed eye smile.

    The wolf's eyes softened and she motioned Sakura to come closer.  She did and the wolf took her paw and patted it on Sakura's head. "Return to normal. My name is Chi. Remember Chi."

    Sakura stood up and she was back on the battle field. She raised her head and said," Come at me! Show me what you Akatsuki got!".

    She wove hand signs and said, "Haruno Style : Deathly Blossom!" She clamped her mouth shut. She had just revealed her true identity. And even worse she had just used the most powerful jutsu that takes a lot of chakra.

  When Sakura was weaving the signs; she had forgotten it and the jutsu itself was not made. This jutsu was a very dangerous one.

    It recommended a long time just to weave and when she was weaving at that time, her chakra was sucked out. The two members stared at each other than Sakura. "H-Haruno?", Kisame mumbled shocked. His sword fell from his hand and he began to shake with rage.

  " Y-your clan killed my parents! I will take revenge!"

    Kill? Kisame Hoshigake's parents were killed by her clan? He lunged toward her and Sakura already felt her energy going down.

    "Itachi, Go! I'll take care of this girl and I'll bring her back no matter what!"

   "Water Style: Shark Transformation! "

    The lake behind them rose and it made an ocean. Kisame's features changed slowly to a shark. He pushed Sakura in the water and dove in himself. Sakura gasped for air. She tried to call Chi but even Chi and her mother were having a bit trouble communicating under water.

     Kisame lunged at Sakura and bit her hand. Blood started to ooze out and the water slowly turned purple. Sakura was near her limit. She did one last jutsu. "Rasengan!"

     The blue ball hit Kisame square in his stomach. Blood sprouted out of his mouth and he fell back. "That one blow won't kill me!" He chuckled and lunged at Sakura.

       The kunai he was holding, was embedded in Sakura's back. "Game over!"

         Black spots clouded her vision and the pain in her back increased. Then everything went black.

• • •

Yo! Sorry for the delay. . . .

Comment, Vote, Like, And Share

__________________________:-)