08 | The Eyes of the Uchiha

• • •

       Tsunade came in the room almost immediately.

       "Sakura! Are you ok?" She asked her eyes filled with worry. She turned around her eyes closed. "My eyes hurt sensei."

     Tsunade saw the blood dripping. Could it be? No it was too soon, She thought.

    "Sakura, open your eyes." Sakura sobbed and shook her head.

     "It hurts. Oh god."

    "Sakura please. Try to open your eyes." She tried to pry her hands away feom her face.

    Sakura squinted her eyes painfully and opened her eyes.

    "Oww," she groaned and Tsunade's suspicion was confirmed.

    "I knew it."

    "Sensei?" Sakura mumbled while wiping the blood from her face.

    "Sakura. Do you know who your father was?", she shook her head. "His name was Shisui Uchiha." (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) *readers scream internally, bang their heads on the wall and sharpen their knives.*

   "Uchiha? Does it have to do something with my eyes?" Sakura asked.

   "Yes it does. You have the sharingan."

    She handed Sakura a mirror. "It will heal soon enough. You won't have it permanently for now. It usually appears in three or four years. But seeing as it has come earlier it will go away soon. Just remember, don't put too much stress on yourself. Also, like I said your nature is wind. But since half of you is Uchiha, you can play with fire too."

     Sakura stared at her eyes. Her fingers trailed over the dried blood around her eyes. She gazed into the mirror. Red orbs with black comas stared back at her and she grinned. A powerful feeling surged through her. Oh she was liking this a bit too much.

• • •

    Sakura headed to the gates in order to see the rest waiting for her. Tsunade had told her not to use her sharingan while fighting . She recalled her words. She had said if she had used it for over a long time, there were going to be side effects. She was excited to use it but when Tsunade told her she couldn't, she was devasted.

  "Come on! we don't have time!" Tsunade yelled, impatiently.

    She waved at Sakura, snapping her out of the trance.

    They were jumping from trees to trees. Suddenly, a dark shadow stopped in front of Sakura. It blocked her, preventing her from following Tsunade and Shizune.

     "Tsunade - sama! There's someone blocking my way!"

   Tsunade stopped and turned around. "Well I don't see no one. I think it may be the side effects."

    Sakura gaped and tried convincing her that there was someone in front of her.  The shadow in front of her smiled. Red orbs stared at her. It was the sharingan.

    The shadow disappeared leaving a few sentences and astonished Sakura behind.

    'Ah, Sakura. Long time no see. You have indeed grown up to look  just like Akira' A low and soft voice said. The words disappeared into thin air.

• • •

Vote
Comment
Shate
Become a fan :)

You weren't  expecting that were you? Or maybe you were? Comment your thoughts ;)

Update: Please remember  I wrote this story quite a while ago, so when I picked Shisui as her father, it wasn't intentional. Meaning,  I had not thought about the age difference and such. In my mind he was old enough to be a father