09 | The Search Begins

• • •

       Sakura was still thinking about the events that happened a few days ago. Sharingan and her mother, Akira? This person may know about them. She was free from training and decided to ask her mother.

      When she told her, she was shocked. Akira told her that he was a spirit and even she didn't have the power to see spirits. She found out he was no other then Shisui Uchiha. She contacted and talked to her father. He had wavy black hair and a handsome face with the sharingan. He had two lines that started from his eyes.

     "Hi." She squeaked.

     He smiled before sitting down. "Ah, So you're our Sakura?",

    She nodded fiercely before looking down.

     "So tell me. Is there any Uchiha's left?."

      "Yes. There is one Uchiha in my class. His name is Sasuke."

     He looked surprised for a moment, "Sasuke? Itachi's small brother?"

    She nodded. She has known Itachi because he was in the bingo book.

     He had joined the Akatsuki and betrayed the village. People say he betrayed the village, but Sakura knew the truth. She happened to stumble into some papers in the leaf village.

    "Ah, so what happened to Itachi?", She froze. She knew Shisui was Itachi's friend and he died before the incident. " U-uh you see, He is in the Akatsuki now."

    A look of disbelief crossed his features. "What?!".

                                                       • • •

    "Kabuto. I think I mighg have found a person for my body's replacement."

    The gray head ninja smirked, "Oh, really Lord Orochimaru?"

    Orochimaru licked his lips, "Yes."

    Kabuto looked at Orochimaru. "Who is it? I mean is it a child, or an adult and which gender?"

  Orochimaru looked at Kabuto menacingly, " A child and she is a girl."

• • •

                             In another part of the ninja world

    After the two males had reported their story, the leader looked surprised for a moment.

   "Hm. . . Both of you," he said pointing at the other two males, "Go and find this girl and bring her here."

   Both of them nodded.

    The leader started to explain." She has pink hair and green eyes. She is around ten."

   After his explanation, both of the males walked to their room.

  "We have to find her."

   "Yes, we have too."

   The first male pointed a finger and said , "Get ready. She's probably strong. "

   The other male nodded his head in agreement, "Of course. We have to be very cautious since she beat two of us. Who knows what kind of power she holds." he said with no trace of emotions.

• • •

    "So he betrayed the village?" Sakura glanced at her father.

     "Uh, you could say that."

    "Don't worry. I know the real reason."

     Sakura wasn't surprised a bit. Of course he would know since he was Itachi's old friend. She didn't  know the real reason but she wanted to ask her father. But she got a feeling that it would be better if she didn't.

    Sakura walked home but stopped at the graveyard to change her fathers flowers.

     It was quiet and she sensed some people heading toward her. They had a powerful chakra.

    Suddenly some spirits surrounded her.

    She couldn't see them, only hear what they said. Wisps of smoke started to take form.

   "Ah Sakura Haruno?"

• • •

Woah! Sakura is an Uchiha.;)
Vote
Comment
Share
Become a fan :)