The Day It Became Official

"Hey Y/n, tell Dazai to get his ass over here already before I use my gravity manipulation to end him." Chuuya said aggressively, kicking a bolder towards me.

Dazai had been running late for a mission we all had been assigned together so Chuuya wasn't in the best mood.

"Hey watch it, just because you're mad doesn't mean you can take your anger off on me!" I yelled as I caused an explosion besides him by accident.

"You want to go then?!" Chuuya yelled.

"Chuuya, you know my ability gets out of hand when my emotions alter, I didn't mean to at all."

He sighed and relaxed, throwing his arm around me.

"I'm sorry, I'm just aggravated by that bastard." he calmly said.

I was about to reply but then he suddenly threw me on his shoulder, jumped on a boulder and used his gravity manipulation on it, shooting us up towards the sky.

"Chuuya what the hell, you know I can fly, why are you doing this?!"

"I know, but I just wanted to do this at least once with you." he smirked.

I laughed, and enjoyed the feeling of being up so high again.

All of a sudden, I felt something approaching us quickly. I looked down and froze the existence of what seemed to be bullets, causing them to disappear. I got off Chuuya's shoulder and teleported down towards the enemies who had been approaching us. Chuuya followed behind, eyeing the big group who were ready to kill us.

"Great, it's just us. You ready?"

"Of course I am, let's go." I exclaimed.

By the time we wiped out half of the enemies, Dazai had arrived with reinforcement.

"Look who finally decided to show up." I annoyingly said, setting off explosions all around the battlefield.

Although the fire and smoke was covering my view, I could easily see Dazai's expression. It was cold, and when he looked towards me his eyes didn't shine like they usually did. I hadn't realized I got distracted when suddenly I got launched to the other side of the battle ground by my own explosion.

Fuck, I need to learn how to stabilize my emotions...

We finally took out the enemies, and I made my way towards Dazai. Chuuya was going at it, yelling at him and trying to hit him but obviously Dazai was dodging all his attacks.

"Guys, stop." I froze them in place, pushing them apart from each other. I unfroze them, and Dazai walked towards me.

"Y/n, I need to talk to you."

That was all he said, and left with the reinforcements.

"What the hell is up with him?" Chuuya mumbled.

I sighed, and teleported us to the outside of the Port Mafia.

"Thanks Y/n, do you want to go out and get some drinks?" Chuuya asked.

"I would love to, but Dazai wants to talk to me and I'm curious as to what he has to say..."

"Alright, call me when he's done talking, I'll pick you up."

He got on his motorcycle and drove away.

I went inside the building towards Dazai's office. The door was unlocked, but I teleported inside and waited there for him. His office was bland and almost empty, other than a desk, some chairs, and paperwork. I sat down and put my head down on top of the desk.

Man, I'm tired now...

My eyes slowly opened, looking up at an unfamiliar ceiling. I turned to my side, and saw Dazai's back facing me. He turned towards me, there was a soft but cold look on his face.

"You look so innocent when you're asleep."

"Shut up... Wait, where am I?" I grumbled.

"I went to my office and you were passed out on my desk, so I decided to bring you to my place."

"I'm sorry for troubling you..."

Dazai looked at me and grabbed my face.

"You did me a favor actually, now we're alone together." he smirked.

"Dazai, what the hell are you talking about?" I confusedly replied.

"Look Y/n, I don't like seeing you mess around with other guys. I saw the way you and Chuuya were all close today, and that put me in an even worse mood than I already was."

"Why does it matter to you, you were the one who didn't want anything serious from the start."

"That doesn't matter anymore, Y/n, you're mine now."

Suddenly, he pinned me down and kissed me aggressively. There was no point in fighting back at that point, so I kissed him back and submerged my body to him. His grip on my wrists got harder and harder by the second as he slowly started to kiss down my body.

"D-Dazai stop, this isn't funny..." I whimpered.

He looked up at me with his pleased eyes, and began to take off my clothes.

Everything after that was a blur.