A Small Meeting

Hey belladonna, what are you doing?" Dazai said, in a teasing voice. I was finishing up a report on a mission I had gone on about two days ago, and I really wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone at the moment. Knowing Dazai though, he would keep on bugging me.

"Give me a sec, I just need to write a few more words for the report then I'll be done" I said politely.

I'll wait for you then" Dazai replied. I quickly finished as Dazai watched me from the side. He walked over to me & put his arms around me & embraced me from behind. He knew I was stressed so he was being gentle with me. I smiled as I finished the report & got up to hug him back. He held me in his arms for a while, & then gave me a kiss on my forehead. I wish I would've given him more time with me before...

The doors opened to reveal a small, but cozy like office. There were a few workers at the front I saw when we walked by. We went into a room where a few people were in. There was a man with glasses & a ponytail working on something on his computer. He seemed frustrated. There was another man who had all types of snacks on his desk. He seemed nice. I was gazing around to look at the other people there when all of a sudden the man with the ponytail looks up & runs to Dazai.

"You fool! Where the hell have you been?! Because of you, I had to do double the work today! This has put me out of my schedule, why are you always doing this to me?!" he yelled, shaking Dazai violently.

"I'm sorry Kunikida-kun, I was out busy trying to find a new way to commit suicide!" Dazai exclaimed, being choked to death.

" YOU SUICIDAL BASTARD, THAT'S NO EXCUSE FOR-" the man began yelling before stopping as he saw me. "Oh, you brought a guest. Hello miss, I'm sorry for my rude intrusion, this man always gives me trouble so I'm always scolding him. Please forgive my rudeness. My name is Doppo Kunikida, a pleasure to meet you" he said, shaking my hand.

Still in awe, I shake his hand as well. "No it's fine, nice to meet you. My name is y/n, a pleasure as well" I reply.

"How do you know Dazai? It's ok if you don't want to reply, I understand" Kunikida asked.

"This is my suicidal lover Kunikida! Isn't she a beauty?" Dazai exclaimed as he regained consciousness from being suffocated by Kunikida.

The room fell silent. Everyone in the room looked at us.

"WHAT?!" everyone screamed. They all ran up to me in an instant & all started to talk at once. I became flustered, and tried to get away.

"Hey stop crowding her, you guys are scaring her" a voice said from the side of me. I look & see a woman with short hair walking up to me. She had a gold butterfly clip on her hair, & was wearing a white suit top with a black skirt,black pantyhose & purplish heels."I'm sorry please excuse them, just it's hard to believe someone loves Dazai. The name's Akiko Yosano! Are you sure he's not forcing you to be with him?" the woman asked in a worried & suspicious tone.

"Well, we were past lovers... but it doesn't matter, we're okay now, it's just been a little confusing" I reply in a sad tone. I look at Dazai & give him a look.

"Aww c'mon y/n don't be like that, I said I'm sorry!" Dazai exclaimed & gave me the puppy eyes.

I sighed & just smiled, while everyone introduced themselves to me.

"Hello, my name's Atsushi Nakajima. It's nice to meet you." said a boy, around the age of 15-16. He had a white shirt on with black trousers. His hair was kind of whitish/grayish & his eyes looked like tiger eyes. He seemed like a nice boy though.

"Hello pretty lady! I'm Ranpo Edogawa, if Dazai-san ever treats you wrong I'm always here." a man with glasses and a hat said, with a lollipop in his mouth. He's seems to be in his 20's, but he seems really young, like a teenager. He winked at me & I laughed & smiled.

I met the other people there, their names are Kenji Miyazawa, Junichiro Tanizaki, Naomi Tanizaki, Kyōka Izumi, & a few others introduced themselves to me as well. They all seemed so nice & cheerful. "He found some good people" I thought to myself with a soft smile. Dazai looked at me & embraced me in a big hug. I didn't want to leave that moment, but something felt off...

Here's another short chapter i'm sorry >~<
school just started & i'm already stressed,i'll still be posting continuously! :)