Reunion

Time: 5 years ago
Location: The Ports of Yokohama
We were on a mission when I noticed Dazai was nowhere to be found. I ran towards Chuuya Nakahara, dodging the bullets that were swarming throughout the air. "Chuuya, have you seen Dazai?! I yell, trying my best to be loud enough for him to hear me. "How the fuck am I supposed to know where that bastard is, what's important is that we need to retreat. Our backup wasn't called, & that was Dazai's job" he responds, obviously annoyed & ticked off. I sigh & call everyone to retreat. I snap my fingers to cause an explosion as a distraction so everyone could get away safely. When we got back to the base, I looked around to see if I could find Dazai. I looked everywhere, even our special spot but he wasn't anywhere I looked. That's when I got the news...

"D-Dazai?" I said, trying my best to keep a calm tone. My head was racing, all these emotions were hitting me at once. What should I do? Should I run? I wasn't ready for this at all. I suddenly felt my face get warm & realized I was crying. He looks at me in shock & brings me towards his chest. I couldn't hold it anymore, I started balling my eyes out. "Why didn't you let me go with you..." I said choking on my own words.

"I'm so sorry belladonna, I should've let you go with me but I let my anger get to me, & I just didn't want you to leave something you had been doing for years..." he replied with a sorry tone.

That name... he still calls me that after so many years. It made my heart feel...warm. He used to call me that everyday, & to hear him call me it again, It made me happy. I started to cry even more. He grabs my face & makes me look at him. He was crying as well, & before I knew it his lips were on mine. Shocked, I kissed him back. It had felt like forever since we were like this.

I stopped to catch my breath, & he looked at me with a smile across his face. I turned red, flustered when I realized what had just happened.

"You're so cute when you're like this, I missed you so much y/n. I'm never going to leave you again...please stay with me." Dazai said, holding my hands with a pleading look on his face. I look at him & smile.

"I missed you to my suicidal lover, I'll stay with you until the end." I reply. He stands up & expands his hand to help me up. I grab it & get up, dusting the dirt off me. I pick up my belongings & he holds my hand, then pulls me towards the town of Yokohama.

"I want to introduce you to a few people, I know they'll love you." he said. I just look at him & follow along. I know I should be mad, but my heart felt so happy & peaceful for once I couldn't bring myself to.

We had been walking for a while now, but then we stopped when we reached a tall building. It looked pretty nice, but I was confused as into why we were there.

"Dazai, why are we here?" I asked confusedly. He looks at me & smiles.

"This is where I work now. You've probably heard of it. It's the Intelligence Agency." he replied.

My eyes got wide open as I realized what he had said. So he became a good guy after all this time... I faintly smiled as thousands of memories flew through my mind. I would've never thought he'd have a change of heart considering how cold he can be at times. But something about him seemed different now...

He pulled my hand into the building & into an elevator. He pushes the top floor button & the elevator soon started to move. I was nervous for some reason, it wasn't like me to feel this type of way. I shrugged off the feeling though, I'm sure it was nothing to worry about.

I feel a sudden grip on my hand. I look only to see Dazai holding my hand. I look at him with a sad smile on my face. It felt weird to feel his touch again after so many years, & it was bringing way too many memories for my comfort.

"You seem nervous, you never get nervous. We can leave if you want. I don't want to pressure you into meeting people you don't want to meet, considering they're good guys & you're part of the..." he said, his words trailing off.

"Dazai, i'm not a part of them anymore. I quit about a three years ago or so...more like disappeared on them but that doesn't matter." I quickly say. I didn't want to talk about it, I hate remembering things from that era.

He looked at me in shock, but didn't say a word. We suddenly stop, & the elevator doors started to open...

here's another little chapter :)

sorry if I take a while to post new chapters, school's about to start for me & I need to edit them to please be patient with me ~uwu~