6. Hurting over and over

'So jimin where would you like to go to on a vacation and with which member?' The interviewer asked
The bts was busy as ever and were attending a radio interview
'Oh I will like to go to the beach with jungkookie ' jimin said happily
'Ohhh the maknae!' The anchor cheered, and jungkook looked down feeling awkward.
'Yes I want to go with kookie...he is so cute , and a walk in the beach holding hands wih him during sunset would be my perfect vacatio' jimin completed
'What about you jungkook?'
'I wanna go with tae for camping...' jungkook replied
'Not jimin ?' The anchor asked failing to notice jimins face fall.
'Nope ' jungkook said without hesitation,  looking a little bored.
Jimin just smiled...the maknae was cute
.he is shy about his feelings which makes him even more cute jimin thought

////////////%////////////////

Everyone were ready and pumped up for pool games and were asked to divide into teams of 3 and 4.
'Jungkook and jin will be captains!' Namjoon said.
'For the games to start, we need decide teams so jungkook and jin start with stone paper scissors' the directer said.
Ok Start kookah!'
'1 2 3!' And jin won!
'I choose jhope!' He says.
'Kookie me me!' Jimin says raising his hand. And already moving to stand next to him.
'I choose v hyung ' he says with a laugh while pulling taehyung by the arm and everyone joins in on his laughter.

///////////////////

AUTHORS POV (RADIO INTERVIEW)

'If you could share  a room with any of your hyungs who whould it be and why..' the host asked jungkook.
'Mm..' he said .
'Just say it...' suga said and everyone laughed.
'Ya...choose your favorite hyung..' Jin said making gestures to choose him. 'Remember I always cook for you'
The host laughs again and jimin says 'just choose kookah..choose your favorite ' .
He didn't know why his heart was beating fast. Or why it shattered so much when the maknae said-
'I think v hyung...'
'Oh..why?' The members asked and jimin tried to control his expressions on  camera.
'He is fun...we play games all the time..he is my favorite..'

/////////////////////

'Which member makes u happy?" The anchor of the TV program asked jungkook as they all sat dressed to perfection.

"Jimin!!!! " jimin shouted excitedly.
No" tae hyung " jungkook replied
'Who takes care of u the most '
"Jimin!!" Jimin said again
'Jin hyung ' jk said,not even sparing jimin a glance.
"Who is the best singer?"
'Jimin!!"
'No way...Jin hyung is the most amazing singer" jungkook scoffed at jimin who felt a little embarrassed.
Who is the best dancer
'Jimin... '  jimin said in a small voice, hoping to hear his name
"no definitely hobi hyung"
Who is the cutest
' Definitely me' jimin pouted
'No suga hyung...he looks like a kitten..' jungkook  said smiling at suga who was looking at jimin feeling a little bad.
' Who is the most talented member?"
"Namjoon hyung " jungkook said with a smile.
"But kookie u didn't even say my name even once!!!!!" Jimin pouted cutely but hoseok and suga could hear the pain in his voice as he looked at jungkook who looked irritated at jimins constant interference with his interview .
'If they ask for the most annoying hyung I will say ur name' jungkook replied glaring at jimin to shut up.
The small boy gulped as he looked at his  lap playing with his fingers...
His beautiful innocent smile gone as his mind filled with painful thoughts.

///////////////%//////////////////

Jimin was emotionally and physically exhausted , he had been starving himself soo much. And as a result he was loosing loads of weight to an extent that   the staff and members were worried about him.
Even jungkook tried to remind him to eat as he was worried but nothing seemed to make the boy stop his crazy diets. His cheeks slowly started to disappear and already thin form becoming skinny.
Jimin worked out soo much and ate soo little, slept little and practiced like there was no tommorow.
Even with less food and lot of exercise he seemed to be completely pumped up and full of energy around jungkook,always clinging on to him and following him around.
He continued to annoy jungkook and jungkook continued to hurt him. Pushing him away in front of the camera and avoiding any interaction with the smaller boy. The hurt from the maknaes actions made jimin more determined to train, being harder on himself than before. Soon the members quit calling jimin to eat with them as they knew his response. They got used to jimins sweaty presence at the studio even late at night.

Even after a lot of lectured from jin and  a lot of scolding from namjoon, jimin continued to work like a machine, sometimes it was exhausting just to watch him.

"I want to shoot with jungkook!kookie we will have soo much fun!!' Jimin said in excitement as they were informed about a concept photo shoot for their upcoming album by the director . Jimin immediately was at jungkooks side looking all happy and giggly.

'Oh I am actually shooting with jin hyung I already told the directors' jungkook said as he turned around to walk away,missing jimins sad expression. He then walked to jin who was busy looking at namjoon practicing his moves with yoongi.
'Its ok jiminie we can shoot together it will be soo much fun' jhope said hugging jimin and patting his butt
Jimin smiled back, again gulping down the hurt.

///////////////////

AUTHORS POV

After the shoot...

'Oh I am so beat..I think I am just going to head out to eat and then go straight  to bed when I get home.coming jiminie?' Hobi asked as he wiped the lipstick of his face.

'I am thirsty hyung I will come after having some water, you go ahead' jimin said to hobi as he walked to the water dispenser.

"Why did u make changes to shoot with jin hyung u were supposed to shoot this with jimin I am sure he felt bad !' He heard tae say from the other side of the wall. The two had just finished their shoot and Jungkook had asked Tae to hangout with him. ' You are should have just gone according to the schedule'
'I just wanted to get this over with in peace. Jimin always touchs me and it makes me feel weird,I have asked him to stop repeatedly but he just does it anyway without any regards to my feelings. I just hate it so much." jungkook said  wanting to not talk much about the topic.
But Taehyung was definitely not done talking about it...
'But you used to do shoots and hangout with jimin alot before the debut even after the debut initially...you guys were super close all the time...'
'Well that's because he was not very annoying back then, he was touchy sure but being friends with him had its own perks, he would do anything I asked him to do,he even used to buy me a lot of food, what ever I wanted without any complaints...so I basically hangout out with him for the food..he just couldn't say no to me' jungkook smiled at the memory of him forcing jimin to buy him snacks from the high-school Cafeteria.
'Jungkook!! That's soo mean!' Tae said outraged by the words spoken by the maknae who his soul mate loved so dearly. He hated the thought of someone taking advantage of jimins kindness..
"What? its the sad truth i have nothing to talk to jimin...he is just boring now" jungkook said annoyed at Tae creating an unnecessary drama and wasting their break."I am going to gym ' he continued ,throwing on his gym bag ,
As he walked away , he didn't know how his carelessly spoken words had deeply hurt his small hyung who stood frozen on spot,  too shaken up and in tears, nothing will ever be the same again .

(I had to include this..)

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys👋

Have you ever loved someone who didn't love you back?💔
If you haven't you are really lucky....cause it hurts like a bitch!

Anyway, don't forget to vote
Laters💜