13. Craving his love

JIMINS POV

'So what do you guys think! Was it good!!' I ask excitedly as I sit on the floor cover in sweat dipping from a waterbottle
I completed the recording for lie 2 weeks ago and had sessions with the choreographer for the song. Namjoon hyung was right...the song really helped me feel relieved...it had voiced all my insecurities....everytime I sing it...it makes me feel at peace.
I just showed the choreo to the members and was waiting for a reaction. I frowned because they were just looking at me and not saying anything even after the song ended.
'You can just say it if you didn't like it...you don't have to just stare at me..' I mumbled....of course they didn't like it...must be really bad -I thought
My train of thoughts were interrupted by yoongi..'jiminah!! That was something else'
'We loved it!!!you were just too good!' V said with a glee.
'Yah! How can someone dance like this...I cannot do even one of those moves!' Jin pouted
Hobi just came and hugged me....he seemed too overwhelmed to speak as he smiled at me widely .
'You should totally make new solos soon!' Namjoon said with a knowing smile
I looked at jungkook not knowing what to expect.....
'Hyung....it was soo good! You looked like a doll while dancing!!' Jungkook said his bambi eyes still wide in awe.
////
(Jimins pov ended)

jimin knew he could never forget those words...he smiled at all of them feeling confident and happy.

Excusing himself he went to the bathroom and silently celebritared
Jungkook said he did great!
Junkook just said he looked like a doll!

He couldn't be more happy!!
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The whole day jimin was over the moon...always giggling and jumping around, joking with the staff and teasing the members...it was like the like the old jimin was back!
His insides burst with joy just from jungkooks small compliment.
He watched jungkook as he sang and danced..the whole day.
Jeon jungkook was handsome and there was no doubt in that....
His black hair was overgrown and lay as perfect light curls over his forehead
His bambi eyes were definitely the most adorable things but they also turned dark and intimidating when he was pissed
His pink thin lips were a dream...how would they feel against my plum ones?! Jimin thought. He shuddered as he thought about kissing jungkook...slipping his tongue into junkooks hot cavern..as jungkook lightly bit his lip....then continue to kiss his neck and go Downwards...
'no!! bad jimin!' He scolded himself internally but he was already a blushing mess.
The mole below his lips was adorable that made jimin desperately want to kiss it.
He laughed as he saw jungkook and jin be goofy together.....
his arms muscular were stone hard..but in his arms was where jimin wanted to be. Don't judge him! they simply had the power to make him feel safe...like nothing and noone could harm him....
Junkooks broad shoulders seemed to beckon jimins attention. He wanted to lean on them soo bad!
fingers long and slender as compared to jimins own small cubby ones. It made him wonder how it would feel to hold hands. Would his hand completely cover my hand.
He internally giggled,it would be like having a personal blanket for his hands. To keep them warm...
Before he knew it he was falling for the maknae's charm again.....
He was craving his love....to be his forever....
//////////////////
'I am eating so much lately.....I will grow fat!!' Jimin whines
Its true, jungkook made sure that jimin ate his meals...all 3 of them and also on time...he refused to eat anything unless jimin ate it...
Just yesterday he woke jimin up in the middle of a nice nap at midnight just because he was craving banana milk and could have it only if jimin had one as well....talk about ridiculously stubborn.
'No jimin u are in perfect shape....you have to eat to remain healthy!' Jin scolded him (like the mom he is).
'Yes min you can just exercise properly and maintain your form' yoongi added as he chewed on his tonkatsu...
'Ya you can come with us minnie..me and jungkook hit the gym regularly now' tae said
'What you should say is that "I" hit the gym and 'you" just come till the entrance to buy candy from the wending machine near the door!' Jungkook corrected looking at tae who rolled his eyes.
'But-' jimin started as jin interrupted
'No but! Just eat before I decide to ask manager hyung to inform your mum about you not eating anything again!' He threatened
'You wouldn't!' Jimin said his eyes narrowed as jin laughed 'you know I would! We have had enough of you passing out during practice jiminah just eat!"
Jungkook piled his plate with fried rice and tonkatsu, which he knew was jimins favorite..as he himself got the same on his plate
(Time skip)
As he finished the food on his plate he saw some tonkatsu was still left over...he found himself craving for it..No! You will get fat!! His brain shouted, he was about to get up and leave when-
'Hyung eat this tonkatsu as well! ' Jungkook said as he placed it on his plate 'eat Up!"
'But jungko-' 'comeon hyung I am craving this and you know I will only eat if you eat soo...come on!' Jungkook said
Jimin smiled...he knew jungkook didn't really like pork...he was always a stake guy...
'He is saying this so I can eat my favorite food...'jimin blushed as he thought and dug into the food on his plate
Maybe he does like me.... jimin thought

Seeing jimins flushed face and jungkooks kind jester yoongi knew jimin will once again start hoping that jungkook will love him....
He was worried...jimin could get hurt again....

________________________________________

Hey guys!

Happy to see you any day!

I am in a bad space personally so your love seems to be the only thing thats keeps me going....thank you
Laters💜