27. Confessions

'WHAT!!!'
'WHEN?!'
'HOW!'
'AND YOU ARE TELLING US ONLY NOW!'
'oh my ear!' Jungkook said as he sat up and looked at his hyungs with flushed cheeks
'We were just worried about how you would react...' jimin said and jungkook held his small hand ,lifted it up kissing his palm. jimin smiled.
'BUT WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN??!!!' hobi shouted still shocked
'Ouch! Hyung my ears!' Tae said closing his ears with his hands.
'Stop shouting before I decide to stuff my shoe in your mouth!' Yoongi told hobi sleepily.
'3 months ago ' jungkook mumbled.
'3 MONTHS AGO!!!' hobi shouted
'OK hobi come here and open your mouth wide for me!' Yoongi said
'OK is it me? or does what yoongi hyung say sound dirty to you guys too!' Tae asked as hoseok blushed red and yoongi scratched his neck awkwardly.
'Its not just you tae we heard it too!' Jin laughed
'Guys!!! Focus! Jungkook and jimin are dating!' Hobi said trying to direct their attention to the maknae couple.
'Yes we are...and we whould have been dating much before this if I wasn't a brat and just tried to know this beautiful man before!' Jungkook said as he stared deeply into jimins eyes with adoration.
The room filled with 'Awss!' And 'so cutes!'
'Jungkookie!!' Jimin cooed as he shifted on to jungkooks lap and wrapped his arms around his neck. ' dont say mean things about yourself....' he scolded smiling.
'I love you jiminshi!...I really do...'
'I love you too jungkookshi!'
They said as they leaned closer ,lips just millimeters apart.
'Hey hey hey!! I don't want the show ok!!' Suga said covering his eyes to block the view
'Ya we support you and are super happy about this but none of that in this house!' Namjoon said
'Man I wish I had someone!' Jin said and namjoon swiftly turned to face him.
'That can be arranged!' He said without thinking
'What?!' Jin said
'What nothing! ' namjoon mumbled
'I think I am hearing things' jin said as he shook his head.

' OK! So we just had the jikook drama for almost a year now! I need a fucking break so I am just going to intervene!'
Yoongi said and stood up facing Jin-

'Hyung! Namjoon has a gigantic crush on you !'

'WHAT! I DO NOT!' Namjoon said .
'Yes you do namjoonah! Come on man its super obvious!' Hobi said as he watched jins eyes widen in shock.

'Hyung they are just making stuff u-' namjoon tried to explain in a panicked voice.
'I actually heard you cursing Brad Pitt in the shower when jin said he was his actor crush...and you are constantly trying to flirt with him and you are sooo bad at flirting its hilarious,just confess already...!' Hobi said

'Oh so you want to make confessions hobi!' Namjoon narrowed his eyes at his co leader 'fine even i have a confession to make!' He said

'No you don't!' Hobi said with a laugh.

'Ya I actually do! Suga hyung! hoseok has been obsessed with you ever since he saw a video of you in an underground rap battle!' Namjoon said and suga chocked on his water and tae clasped his hand over his mouth in shock

'Oh shut up!' Hobi said his ears red in shame.
Taehyung blinked and glanced between  his hyungs.

'God this is too much information for one day! And that too after having a really bad dinner!' Jin said as he placed his head in his hands . His stomach grumbled and he groaned --
'I really wanna go to the bathroom but I don't want to miss this!' He said.

'Ya! Oh and yoongi hyung! hoseok cried so hard the day you said all the band mates were like your brothers!' Namjoon completed.
Yoongi just stared at him with his mouth wide open and eyes as big as saucers.
'Who told you!!' Hobi asked and jimin gulped before slowly raising his hand.

'PARK JIMIN!! YOU ARE DEAD MEAT!'he said as he ran towards the couch where jimin and jungkook where sitting.
'KOOKIE SAVE ME !' jimin said .
'Quick! Get behind me jiminah!' jungkook said as he stood up and gently pushed jimin back ,getting between hobi and his boyfriend.
'Get out of my way lover boy!' Hobi said as he smiled evily at jungkook.
'OK THATS ENOUGH!' Jin shouted.
'Namjoon! I am really disappointed that yoongi and hobi had to be the ones to inform me about your feelings.. I thought we told each other everything!' He said and namjoon hung his head low.
'I am sorry hyung..I just couldn't bare the thought of you not liking me back and didn't want to loose what we had....I am sorry'
'Nothing can change what we have namjoonah!'
Jin hugged namjoon and everyone cooed.
'Meet me in my room after 12....' he whispered in his ear. and namjoon blushed as he reluctantly let go.
'Wow jin hyung u are bad at whispering!' Jimin laughed followed by the others as namjoon and jin looked bashful .
Jimin whimpered as bendover laughing...he was still acheing but didn't want jungkook to see.
But it was too late.....
'Sweetie we should get you to bed...I am sure you will be sore in the morning!' Jungkook said as he kissed jimins cheek.
'WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SWEET INNOCENT BOYS I RASIED!' Jin shouted and jimin laughed
'Oh no!! My poor jiminie! does it hurt?!' Tae asked and jimin shook his head no.
'In the beginning yes,but now I am kinda in love with the feeling!' Jimin said as he giggled at jungkook, Who looked proud .
'OK now that's too much information!' Hobi said looking disgusted
'So hobi....' suga called and hoseok blushed if possible even darker.
'I always thought you were kinda cute...and suddenly you got a lot cuter' suga said as he leaned closer to hoseok who held his breath.
'Wanna hangout in my room and talk about this!?' Suga asked Nd hobi gulped before Nodding.
'Wow things escalated fast!' Jungkook said. 'So now tae hyung is the only one not in a relationship..?'
'Well..um guys I have a confession to make...!' Tae said
'Oh not you too!' Jin face plamed.
//////////////////////////////////////////////

5000 reads and more than 350 votes!!!
You guys are seriously the best.....
Love you
Laters💜💜💜