30.BONUS

JIMINS POV

'Jeon jungkook!!! We are getting late! You said you made the reservations at 7, its 7: 25 already!! Hurry up!!' I shout as I wait for my boyfriend.
I sigh as I sink into the couch in our living room .
It has been 4 years since we started dating, We have gone through a lot together and everything was fine...

Had a lot of ups and downs but always had eachothers backs. I honestly don't think I would have survived our tiring schedule if it wasn't for my kookie.
Admist all the hectic training, diets, work pressure, tours and the associated emotional turmoil, he was my haven...
The thought that at the end of the day I could go home and cuddle with him was the only driving force that kept me going through out the day.
He just knew how to keep me sane...knew how to make me smile.. make me laugh. I sometimes wondered how someone could be so perfect..
He always knew exactly what to say when I was down and ready to give up, to comfort me when I was depressed ,whould always give me attention when ever demanded. I lived for his kisses and warm hugs. He never failed to tell me how much he loved me , whether it was in bed early in the morning or while we were on stage or while making love to me or while watching a sad movie . No matter how many times i have heard him say 'i love you' It never failed to make me blush and giggle.
Even during the days where we barly saw eachother he would arrange hot chocolate for me with a cute note saying how much he loves me or misses me. Or whould sent flowers for me . Sometimes would send me silly selfies or messages that made my day.

But..like all relationships , we changed...his love for me, the care, everything seemed to change and very quickly too.
For past month I have been feeling quite uneasy at the thought..
Initially i thought, Maybe I was overthinking...maybe it was me being paranoid but I did see the changes..
He was constantly making excuses of 'being at the gym' or 'sorry was stuck at the studio'.
So drastically, the time we spent together became less..the kisses less frequent..I was slowly getting used to going to sleep alone...we hardly go on dates now..hardly ever say' I love you'.
I tried to take the initiative, but jungkook was distant. Spending a lot of time on his phone and or with his other idol friends, he barley acknowledged my presence. It brought back my insecurities, I felt like I was not in perfect shape...not good enough for him... I shared my feelings with tae who told me to stop overthinking.
But the last straw was when jungkook forgot our anniversary which was yesterday, after 4 years of being together he completely forgot to even wish me.
I felt like a fool as I stood in front of him all dressed up with a thought out gift at 12 sharp and he asked me what the occasion was.
Though he apologized so many times it hurt and confirmed my fear of him losing interest in me.
As an apology for him forgetting our anniversary he said he would take me out to dinner in a fancy restaurant today.
I didn't feel like going but didn't want to hurt his feelings so I  said yes.
'Coming honey!' He says bringing me baking from my thoughts.
I heard foot steps as he runs down the stairs.
'Let's go ' he says quickly giving me a peck on the cheek and opening the door while putting on his shoe.
'You look quite handsome..' I say and smile at him. He did indeed look perfect. His black formal shirt tugged in to the black pants and black tie matching his suit.
'Thanks...' he said further saddening me .
I had dressed up in all white..taken a lot of time and effort into my appearance so it hurt to not have him say something back to me . I missed his compliments and warmth...I missed my kookie.
In the car he played the stereo and we sat in silence.
When did we become like this jungkook...how did we become like this...

/////////////////////

At the restaurant...

The silence was eating me alive as we have soup....
'Jungkook....'
'Yes hyung?'
I sigh as I play with the food on my plate afraid to say what I know i should say -