25. Honey

Jungkook was mesmerized by the beautiful creature in front of him...admiring this man who God seemed to have taken a lot more time to create.he was, in Jungkooks eyes...perfect! And he was going to show his sweet small hyung how much he loved him!
slowly he leaned closer and softly kissed jimins full beautiful cheeks...making them more red than before..then his small button nose causing jimin to giggle...
Just to hear that angelic sound again,jungkook bobbed his long nose against jimins...and he did hear it again!
The sound alone caused beautiful sensations to erupt in his tummy, his heart swelled with happiness...
If this is what love feels like...it truly was amazing.
Proud of his actions that caused jimin to smile..jungkook kissed the corner of his hyungs lips making the smaller to tightly grip at his shirt ,wanting more..
'Jungkookie.....' jimin pleaded impatiently
'Hmm..' jungkook said as he kissed both of jimins eye lids..and continue to litter small cute kisses everywhere except his lips.
'Just kiss me please...'
With a small satisfied smile,jungkook pecked jimins lips,separating the next second.
'Aish this kid!' Jimin said as he grabbed the goofy grinning boy in front of him by the collar and pulled him down...finally making the contact he needed between their lips...jungkook immediately took the lead sucking and licking jimins plum pink bottom lip .
He held jimin closer to his body by his wasit as jimin slid his hands up to run his small cubby fingers though jungkooks thick Black curls and jungkook moaned unconsciously.
He bit jimin's bottom lip making him whimper.. he continued sucking on it between his teeth, until he tasted blood,panicked he parted their lips to look at his hyung.
'Oh hyu-ng I am so-o sorry I hur-t you!! I wa-s just soo excite-d to ki-ss you..that I ended up cutt-ing your lip! F-fuck! Fuck! I am so so-rry hy-" he quickly explained, still shuddering from crying.
'You didn't do it kookie...' jimin said as jungkook examined his bottom lip and ran his finger though the reopened wound.
'Then!?' Jungkook asked confused .

'Taemin...he..bit my lip while trying to force himself on me' Jimin said as watched the maknaes concerned face turn ferocious, he quickly added 'but it's ok now...really it doesn't hurt that bad!'
'Doesn't hur-t that bad!! Hy-ung you are bleeding again..oh G-od when I lay my hands on him,that bas-terd is soo de-ad!' Jungkook said angeryly and his hands protectively went around jimins waist.
Jimin smiled at the pouty muscular maknae in front of him...'kookah!! Dont worry about it! I am fine see!'
'How can I not worr-y hyung!! I hate him! What kind of friend tries t-to force himself !! Sick demented basted tri-ed to touch you! God! It m-makes me what to rip off his hands!'Jungkook fumed seriously but all jimin could do was laugh , he absolutely loved this jealous side of jungkook. Jungkook possessively kissed his cheeks, as if reclaiming ownership .

'Dont laugh hy-ung this is ser-'

'Achoo!' Jimin said covering his mouth nd shaking slightly from the impact of the sneeze. Jungkook always thought jimins sneezes were cute,but he also knew jimin got sick quickly.
'Aish!! Hyung let's g-go in! You will catch a cold now! So careless!'Jungkook said as he tugged jimin to follow jimin into the dorm, but still refusing to let go of his waist.
'Wow I completely killed the mood with my bleeding lip nd the stupid sneeze didn't I!? Stupid jimin!' Jimin exclaimed. And jungkook laughed..

'You are getting sick and this is what you think about! Aish this hyung!' He said as he stood behind jimin on the elevator to their dorm,backhugging him.
He smiled as he nosed jimins neck , smelling his sweet scented damn hair and trailed kisses on his neck,making the smaller giggle. 'This is just the beginning hyung...so don't worry' he said near jimins ear as he licked his ear lobe,knowing he was sensitive there. 'From now on, I will try to earn your love, show you how much you matter to me and make you understand how perfect you are...I will kiss you everyday and every chance I get'
And jimin smiled blushing profusely.
As the reached the dorm...jungkook ordered jimin to go for a shower,and jimin being the baby he was,didn't feel like showering so stomped his feet cutely as he made his way to the washroom causing jungkook to bendover laughing.
After showering , jungkook quickly made two cups of hot chocolate and grabbed some of jimins favorite chips as he went to jimins room.
'Hyung I made you cocco!' He said, smiling at jimin who just came out of the shower wearing a cute silk baby blue pajama shirt and matching shorts and jungkook barly resisted the urge to pounce upon him.
He cleared his throat, trying to distract himself 'You should have this before it turns cold '
He knew how hot chocolate was jimins favorite...it cheered him up and relaxed him.
'Yay!!! Thanks kookie!' He said accepting it as he snuggled closer to jungkook who sat on the bed.
'What did you call me?!' Jungkook asked
'What....um..kookie?' Jimin frowned in confusion.
Jungkook smiled, cheeks dusted pink 'say it again?'..
'Kookie!' Jimin laughed embarrassed, covering his eyes with his arm. 'stop teasing me !'
'I love it! Its adorable..I really missed you calling me that...I always wondered why you became distant towads me, why you stopped calling me that..' he cupped jimins face,'I am really sorry honey!'  He said eyes filled with love.

'Its ok kookah!And by the way "Honey"?!' Jimin asked.

He giggled as jungkook turned pink..
'Stop! I thought it was cute!' He pouted causing jimin to laugh.
'It is...' he said and smiled at jungkook.

They sat in silence, the drinks in their hands and stealing glances at one another.

'Hyung....I don't know if I should say this but...please do eat and stay healthy..I can't bare all this guilt..I can't belive I was the reason you actually staved yourself ' jungkook sighed looking miserable.

Jimin looked at jungkook and smiled sadly. 'It was not all you jungkook, being an idiol is hard...and I thought I would be as good as you guys if I lost weight ' he said bashfully.

'You are just as good...you are amazing jiminie...just stop these diets'

'But it's hard jungkook...' jimin sighed eyes glassy, 'I think I have an eating disorder...I just don't know what to do'

Jungkook held jimins hand and looked at him 'I will help you...we all will. We can continue to work out and diet in a healthy way...I will even do it with you. I will be there in every step of the way..you wouldn't ever be alone'
jungkook promised.

Jimin smiled relieved and they sipped on the coccos.

'So what are we now..?' Jimin asked as he lay his head on jungkooks shoulder.

'Mm...what ever you want us to be...I know you forgave me but I still feel like I should show you how much you mean to me. I want to erase all those harsh words with beautiful memories and treat you with all the respect and love you deserve.And..when you are ready..and able , I really want to have a chance to be your boyfriend hyung..' jungkook says as he holds jimins small hand in his own.

Jimin lifts his head ' and if i give you a chance now?' He asked and smiled seeing the hope in the youngers eyes..
'Then i promise you, i wouldn't fuck up, i promise to love you with all my heart and keep you happy...always'

'Thats a promise you can't break jeon!'jimin said.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile...

 HAPPY HOBI DAY EVERONE!!loving the comments BTW, (yes I read them

..........
HAPPY HOBI DAY EVERONE!!
loving the comments BTW, (yes I read them... I think they are cute🤭)
Laters my sweet armys
💜💜💜