11.Starving for you

Namjoon held jimin till he stopped crying . He realized how insecure jimin was and how that had a negative impact on his health as well.
'Jiminah should I talk to jungkook about this' he asked
Jimin shoot up and shook his head Frantically
'Please don't!! He will resent me even more if he knew and I don't think I can handle it' he said
'Ok jiminah but just so you know I am never leaving your side from now on! I feel like I failed as a leader now....how could I not notice how miserable u were till now....'
Namjoon said in a sad tone
'No Joonie hyung!!! You are an amazing leader and we all are super proud of you !" Jimin said trying to cheer up his hyung.
Its true though namjoon was literally bangtans foundation....he was considerate caring and passionate about his work. He worked for their career religiously and they were all greatful for that...
"Go sleep jiminah and don't think about anything! Jungkook likes you...he just doesn't realize it...just give him space..he will come back to you!" He said ushering jimin into his room and saying a small good night hug.
He went to bed but was unable to sleep,his mind occupied by jimine's sad face and the desperation in his voice.
Namjoon thought he somtimes saw jungkook make heart eyes at jimin
He always noticed how he treated jimin more softly as compared to the others
Even when he pushed him away he did it gently not physically hurting the cute mochi. He could not say the same when it came to tae or jin who had a harsher treatment from the youngest.
Jungkook was also(rm noticed)always worried about jimins crazy diets involving him starving for hours.

These things made him hope for a future for jimin and jungkook .....he wanted to see jimin happy....jimin deserved to be happy .
Unable to sleep properly namjoon woke up earlier than usual .
He talked to bangpd and arranged for jimin to have help composing his solo.
'I am with you minnie and I will help you get over this pain and also to get your man!' Namjoon thought

///////////////////////////

Song composition, choreo practices,promotions,interviews and fan signs!
Bts weird tired to the bone! But the good news (according to namjoon) was that jimin was so busy that he couldn't dwell on the rejection from the maknae.
When not practicing or trying out new choreo,jimin spent his time with hitman bang who helped him put his feelings into his new solo...
The new solo lie was just remarkable...jimin himself was composing the song with a little help from namjoon and suga of course.

////////////////

Jungkook was confused...
He didn't know why jimin was avoiding him like plaque for the last few months...shouldn't he be happy that he finally had peace.
jimin didn't embarrass him on camera , didn't cling to him,respected his privacy
Shouldn't he be happy?
But he didn't know why. All he felt was now empty,even when he was surrounded by so many people he felt alone. Lost in his own little world, he craved for some company, sure the other hyungs were still jolly and always around him but he now felt like he had lost something..or someone precious.
He felt sad at jimins change and weirdly wanted everything to go back to the way it was. Wanted to his small hyungs centre of attention,  wanted to hear those soft giggles and sweet compliments. Wanted to see jimin happy...he had noticed a pain in jimins Cresent shaped eyes(which he loved looking at.... but he will never admit it!)
He wanted to talk to his hyung...wanted to know if he was ok...but he didn't know how to start the conversation.
He even tried to start up a conversation but it seemed like something between was lost...they felt distant and jungkook hated the feeling.
He was deep in his thoughts when the door to the practice hall opened revealing a very tired looking jimin.
His recently colored orange hair sweaty and stuck to his forehead....
'I am sorry so sorry I woke up late and had to run all the way here...sorry!" Jimin said breathlessly. His skin flushed and body shaking from running all the way.
'We were waiting for you to get here minnie..can we start now?' Hobi asked
Jimin nodded, but jungkook saw how tired he looked,the dark circles under his eyes and skin paler than usual..
'Ok then...'

//////////////////////////////////

A FEW HOURS LATER

'Comeon everyone!!! Once more!..' the choreographers shouted
"I am soo tired! " Jimin thought "maybe I should have eaten something yesterday..." he scolded himself...he had been starving himself for the past 2 days as a way to loose weight and now he was seeing black spots moving around.
'This is not good..." he thought
"COME ON JUST ONE MORE!!" the staff shouted 'just one more time and that's enough for today!"
Just one more....jimin thought
Then I can go home...
'Are u ok jimin hyung!' He heard as if from far.he just nodded without looking at the direction of the voice he couldn't even place because of the spinning of his head.
As the song started...jimin struggled hard to move...suddenly everything was spinning!
'Jimin hyung!!!' He heard someone yell
The darkness was all he saw as he fell into oblivion...
//////////////////////////////////
Jungkook held jimin just in time to avoid him from getting a head injury from the fall....he supported him as the others around him started to panick.
But Jungkook was just worriedly looking at his small hyung as he held him in his arms .
He weighed almost nothing...his hair messed up and lips swollen and pink,his body cold and covered is sweat.
'Jungkook lay him on the floor!' The staff said .
Bts surrounded their jiminie worriedly, it was the 7th time jimin fainted since the past 3 months....
'We have to get the medic! The medic!! ' namjoon yelled in panic
'Jiminah!' Tae sobbed as he held his soulmates hand.
Jungkook just stood there shocked
'Why does this keep happening.. why is he always starving himself
He looked up to prevent the tears (he now realized he had) in his eyes from coming down
'He is very weak,we have to put in an IV line,bring him to my room' the medic said as she examined jimin
Without any further ado jungkook lifted him into his arms. Holding him close to his body to keep him warm as he ran to the medics room.

////////////////////////////////////////////////

AT MEDICAL CARE ROOM

'He has been starving himself quite a lot that his body has become very weak, his blood sugar level is very low and pulse very feeble...there are also signs of dehydration.I have put in an IV...make him eat on time and take proper rest, this cannot continue. I will be talking to the mangers . He should also avoid stress at all cost." The medic told the choreographers the worried bts members

Namjoon pinched the bridge of his nose 'this has been happening a lot now..we have to force him to eat and take rest...'
The others nodded in agreement.

'I will just inform his mum that he is ok...she must be worried...' v said as he left the room

//////////////////////////////

'Aish! Guys stop worrying! I am all good! I still can't believe you informed my mum about this!!! She almost killed me over the phone!" Jimin said crossing his arms over his chest...the iv still intact.
'This is serious minnie! We are tired of u starving urself !! The medic told us it has been days since you had a proper meal! This is unacceptable!" Jin said as he glared at jimin
'If I don't find you fit then I am talking to hitman bang about not letting you participate in the tour this season! Your health is important jiminah!" Namjoon said as he sat on jimins bed beside his legs
Jimin knew this was a vain threat! He could never be not allowed to participate! The fans will go crazy.

"Jimin! From now on if you don't eat i will also starve myself till you do eat! We will eat together or both of us will not eat!" Jungkook said as he stared straight into jimins eyes almost daring him to fight him on this.

With that being said the makne stormed out of the medics room
The others sat in shock! As suga said
'You know how stubborn jungkook is jiminah...don't test him.."
Jimin couldn't help but smile, THE jeon jungkook was ready to starve for him.

Namjoon sighed 'great now I have to worry about jungkook as Well!"

________________________________________

You know a lot of this story i tried to stay true to things I read and saw in jikook videos in YouTube.
Hope its to your liking
😇
thanks you guys!
Laters💜