TEASE.

The name says it all...

AUTHORS POV

Jimin laughs as he watches jungkook and jin fight with eachother over an icecream while sitting on the practice studio floor, somethings never change...like jinkook. It was endearing how their friendship was able to pass the test of time..they refused to change. It was so endearing to watch them be in their own world, laughing and fighting with eachother.

Jungkook was the only one who could get away with anything when it comes to jin, cause jin raised him like his own. It was safe to say that jungkook was and always will be jins baby...

'Ya! Jiminah! Tell this brat to give me back my icecream!' Jin shouted as he tried with all his might to wrestle jungkook who looked completely unaffected while single handed shielding jin and using the other hand to hold the icecream away from his older hyung.

Jin yelled out a 'YA!' as jungkook took a big bite of the icecream  cone and promised to chock jungkook in his sleep if the icecream was not immediately returned to him.
Jimin sighed looking at his husband laughing and then sticking out his tongue at jin who looked murderous.
'I am not getting in the middle of this...' jimin says shaking his head and getting up from the studio floor, he walks to the exit but turns around to find jin and jungkook in the same position as before.

'Oh I was planning on taking a long bubble bath...just saying, in case anyone looks for me. You'll know where to find me.' he says his eyes carrying a glint of mischief as he watchs how jungkook was completely focused on him instead of jin who was till flopping around in jungkooks hold still trying to reach the icecream which was beginning to melt.

The younger gulped as he watched jimin bend over to get a waterbottle and accidentally (or maybe on purpose) flashing him the sight of his very curvy bottom, all while looking at him. The sinful sight of jimins beautiful behind clad in tight demin pants was enough for jungkook to feel his own pants get tight.

The mere thought of jimin naked and soaking in a warm bath had jungkook almost panting. Blame  their busy schedule for his hornyness! He hadn't been laid for weeks!
Without a moment of thought, he let jin go and gave him the icecream without taking his eyes off his beautiful husband saying 'coming to think of it..it has been days since I had a long bath myself! Laters hyung' he says as he makes way to where jimin stood looking all too pretty to handle.

Jimin laughs...works all the time..

**************************************💜💜💜GUYS!!!!!TOO CLINGY IS AT 300 K READS!CANT BELIVE IT BABIES!

💜💜💜
GUYS!!!!!
TOO CLINGY IS AT 300 K READS!
CANT BELIVE IT BABIES!

PS: sorry for the small tease..still am not confident in writing smut..
If you guys want it...I can give it a try...