23.The rainy day

A/N- DOUBLE UPDATE ALERT!!
didn't want to keep you guys waiting...
***
This is my take on the rainy day jikook argument...about which they talked about on the 7th anniversary of bts..
Hope you like it😛

************************************

JIMINS POV

jungkook raised his eyebrows...looking at me with as much anger as I felt.

We hear the plitter platter of rain as it hits the windows of the practice studio...

'Why whould I have a problem with you talking to your boyfriend..' he said in sarcasm
'What boyfriend?' I ask confused.
'Who was it on the phone then!?"
'That! It was just taemin' I say
And at the mention of his name,jungkooks expression morphed to pain,hurt and disappointment.

'Of course it is....who else would it be!' He said as he rolled his eyes

'Whats that supposed to mean!' I say my voice raised slightly .

'It means what it is supposed to mean..you know what!! I am gonna just walk in the rain. I dont wanna even share a cab with you!'

He said and that struck a nerve.
'Why jungkook?! Is it because i am "boring"?!' I ask narrowing my eyes as I look at time, heart beating fast.

'What?' He asked puzzled 'Where is this coming from!? Who said that!?' He asked Turing to face me .

'You did, remember!' I say and he freezes.

'You told tae I was boring and that you didn't have anything to say to me !  That you hang out with me just because I buy you food!' I said, my heart painfully clenched again at the memory .

The rain outside seemed to get even stronger making it hard for us to hear anything at all....

Jungkook looked shocked 'I-i was j-ust--'

'You also said that I was annoying and clingy....remember?! You always pushed me away!! You have hurt me so many times but I just kept forgiving you! Maybe thats why you don't treat me with respect!! Because you think I will always put up with all the crap you throw at me! You are just arrogant and rude and have absolutely no respect for other people's feelings!!' I say in anger ,getting more and more pissed off.

His face gets red from anger and embarrassment and shouts ' I did say those things but you were too clingy you were too annoying to me at that time..but when I started to actually give you all of my attention that wasn't even enough for you was it? You were always needy for more! Nothing satisfys  you! You went around cuddling nd kissing all the other guys you saw like some sick slut!'

I felt all the color drain my face as his words sinked in...

////////////

AUTHORS POV

jungkook immediately regretted the words that came out of his mouth as he watched his hyung take in a shaky breath...his beautiful eyes watering.

FUCK!!!! He thought

'Hyung-' he started only to be interrupted by an angery jimin with tears flowing down his cheeks.

'A SLUT HUH!!??? DOES GETTING FORCED TO KISS MAKES ME A SLUT! DOES ALMOST GETTING RAPPED BY A GUY WHO I CONSIDERED AS A FRIEND MAKE ME A SLUT!' he shouts .

jungkooks eyes widen in realization. Taemin forced jimin to kiss him...and all this time he thought jimin had gotten over the small crush he had on him and was now in love with taemin!!

'What else i am I jungkook!!!' Jimin cries shaking in pain. His heart breaking in the most brutal way.

' What else am I to you!!! TELL ME!!! FIRST ,YOU SAY I AM THE UGLIEST MEMBER OF THE BAND NOT ONCE BUT 2 TIMES...THEN YOU SAY I AM TOO ANNOYING ,TOO CLINGY.THEN YOU SAY I AM YOUR LEAST FAVORITE HYUNG AND THAT I AM BORING!!! AND NOWW I AM A SLUT!!!!'