Chapter Five

The next couple of days went by pretty fast. I spent the first few days with Queen Tailah. I made her swear not to tell anyone that I was a black Lykánthropos. I wanted to forget the fact that my fur was black. I didn’t want to be a special magical being. She agreed not to tell anyone, but her reasons were different than mine. I didn’t want anything to come between me and the fact that I planned to leave as soon as could and she didn’t want me to feel overwhelmed with the reactions from the pack when they found out. She began to teach me the things I needed to know. I was getting stronger. It was amazing. I could do things I never dreamt of before. Things were going great. I was feeling better about the whole situation. I thought maybe things wouldn’t be so different and I could be happy with my new self but that was until Koretta and her two minions, Jolantha and Natasshia, started acting childish. It seemed like they spent their spare time torturing me.

When I walked by her, Koretta would purposely rammed into me. She got her kicks from pushing and trying to trip me. I didn't understand why she hated me so much. It was her fault that I was here. She was the one who thought it would be funny to bite the girl that was running for her life. I didn't ask for this. I never in a million years would have asked to be turned into a fricking werewolf. I had my life plotted out.

I was supposed to finish college. Find a millionaire or maybe a billionaire to marry. Travel. Have fun. Than have a kid or two in ten years or so. I wasn't supposed to be a werewolf—a Lykánthropos.

I would rather be in a world of ignorance when it came to vampires and werewolves. I wished I could have woken up from this horrible nightmare. But nope, here I was getting glares and evil stares from the person who did this to me--- the person who ruined my life. Instead of helping me through this, the thing she brought upon me, she was just making it worst.

After that I started hating everything about the Camp. I wanted to be normal again. Although it was pretty cool hearing things that I normally would have missed as a human. I would gladly give it all up just to be normal again. I wanted to go back to my regular human life. I didn’t want to be here.

I didn't want to be with these werewolves that didn't understand me. They could never understand me. I was ripped out of my normal life and thrown into a world that I would have never came into willingly.

As I thought more and more about my life. I grew to hate them all. I started locking myself in my room. I never came out. My hate for them grew as I hide away from them. I would never be able to have a normal life again. Nothing would ever be the same. I hated them, the Lykánthropes. I would never be like them. I hated it here. My life was over because of them.

--☾--

While I was on my way to find some food in the kitchen of the Cub House. One of Queen Tailah's girls walked up to me and asked me to follow her to the Queen’s Quarters. I remembered that her name was Tamanna. She had been around a couple of times when I was in training with the queen.  As I followed her she glanced over her shoulder and smiled at me.

I didn't smile back. I felt a little like a bitch but I couldn’t really help it. I was in a bad mood like usual. I had only come out of my room because I was starving and I knew not many of the girls would be around.

We arrived at the Queen's Quarter and Tamanna nodded at the female guarding the door before we walked in. She ushers me down the hall. "Go in." She told me when we stopped in front of a door. She didn’t say anything else but instead stepped back and walked back down the hall we had just came from.

I turned the doorknob and walked in. I was surprised at what I saw. Queen Tailah laid on her bed wearing jeans and a T-shirt, reading a romance novel. I could tell it was a romance novel because it had a picture of a half-naked man on a bed with a woman wrapped around him. She sighed happily before closing the book, smiling up at me.