Part 13

Tim and Gabby's place

* Tim starts to get out the car but gabby pulls him to stay*

Gabby: Tim..why dont you ever listen to me..

Tim: I do..just...not all the time like you want me to...Im sorry

Gabby: If I'm telling you not to do something I'm not saying it just to say it Tim. I want you safe. YOU GUYS COULD HAVE DIED TONIGHT! Do you realize that?

Tim: I-

Gabby: I really don't know what to do about you right now. (Looks at his arm) ugh Tim..why

Tim: I'm sorry I'm such a disappointment to you. (Gets out the car quickly and slams the door shut and goes in the house)

Gabby: Fuck (leans her head on the steering wheel)

Monday 9am  at the boys school

Terrance: My boys whats u- wtf happened to yo arm Tim..

Jace: We got fuckin drunk and got in a car accident.

Tim: Yea..my car is fucked up but we okay.

Terrance: Damn guys..sorry that happened to y'all. Glad yall good though for sure. Maybe it wasn't a good idea for y'all to drink so much.

Jace: That's what I tried to tell you, idiots. And not only that but we got grounded..by our girls..again!

Tim: Well I wasn't thinking okay, I just wanted to have fun.

*Bell rings and they go through their school day*

Alissa and Gabby's campus 10 am

*walking around campus together*

Alissa: You have to get him under your control Gabs. It might take a lot but your gonna have to be tough on him. Stay stern and don't give in to him no matter what.

Gabby: How long did it take you to get control over Jace?

Alissa: Hmm, a month maybe and that was after 5 months of us being together.

Gabby: Me and Tim have been together for four months..I want to make sure he knows about littles and actually wants to be a little.

Alissa: I kind of explained it to Jace and tried to let him figure the rest out. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to sit them both down together and talk about all of this with them so they know why we do what we do.

Gabby: Okay sounds good, when should we do this?

Alissa: When they get out of school you and Tim can come to our place.

Gabby: Bet, we shall be there. Let me get on to this lecture, I'll see you in a bit.

10 am at boy's school

Jace: Can I go to the bathroom Mr. Hicks?

Mr. Hicks: Go on Jace and hurry back.

*Jace walks out of the classroom*

*Dylan comes from around the corner at the end of the hall*

Dylan: Ayo!

*Jace looks in his direction rolls his eyes and continues towards the bathroom*

Dylan: Don't walk off from me you lil bitch!

*Turns around*

Jace: I don't want to kick your ass today Im just trynna go in the bathroom do my business and get back in class ya big goof.

*Jace continues into the bathroom and Dylan follows behind him*

Dylan: *turns Jace around forcefully and punches him across his face* I SAID DONT WALK AWAY FROM ME LIL BITCH! Now thanks to you I got fucking suspended. Im about to clean the bathroom with you.