Part 4

Saturday 11:30 am
Alissa: *pulls cover off Jace* wake up babe

Jace: Nah mannn nahhh *grabs cover and pulls it back*
Alissa: Jace you know we have to go hang out with Gabby and Tim today. Get up before I go pull out the collar. 

Jace: *pops out of bed* Im up Im up! Pleaseee dont.

Alissa: Thats what I thought. Now I already picked out your clothes.

Jace: *rolls eyes* I can pick out my own clothes Alissa.

Alissa: Did you just call me by my name?

Jace: Uh, I meant mommy. I'm sorry

Alissa: Right, and you will put those clothes on. 

Jace: *frowns* No!

Alissa: *grabs Jace and pulls his clothes off and dresses him* Now get in that bathroom and brush your teeth and wash your face. *hits him lightly on his butt*

Jace: *rolls eyes and goes in the bathroom* 

Alissa: Okayyy lets go they are waiting for us. Come get in the car. * Gets in the car*

Jace: Alright alright. *hops in the car*

Alissa: Come on put your seat belt on. Why are you moving so slowly. *reaches over Jace and buckles him in* Gosh babe.

Jace: *rolls eyes*

*At Gabby and Tim's*

Gabby: Hey y'all!

Alissa: Hey Gabbs! How are you?

Gabby: I'm good, come in! Oh and Jace, Tim is downstairs  in his game room.

Jace: Cool thanks.

Alissa: Well now that they are occupied we can talk.

Gabby: Yes! Lets talk in the living room.

Alissa: You have a nice place by the way.

Gabby: Oh, thanks girl *giggles*

Alissa: Okay so what should I start off with?

Gabby: Well how do you keep him under control?

Alissa: He gets consequences every time he messes up. Like when his teacher called me yesterday..

Gabby: She called me too about Tim. How should I handle that? cause I haven't talked to him about it yet.

Alissa: Well what I did with Jace was, Ihad a stern talk with him, I didn't really do much cause it was the first time this has happened. But I told him if it happened again there would be consequences. When he does mess up I sometimes put a collar on him. He hates wearing it. Then I may tie or cuff him to the headboard of the bed. I would grab a belt and hit him with it but not hard like a real whooping. 

Gabby: He doesn't like any of that?

Alissa: Nope. And it works. It also turns him on sometimes though even though he says he doesn't like it. I know he doesn't like being hit though for sure but being tied up is a weakness to him.

Gabby: Well I am for sure going to try that with Tim. I gotta do something about his behavior.

Alissa: Don't forget your rules with him.

Gabby: Thank you. Matter of fact. I think I will talk to him right now. In front of you if thats okay?

Alissa: Yea, go ahead.