Part 14

12 pm Boy's School parking lot

Alissa: *unlocks the car and opens Jace's door on the passenger side* Jace..What's going on..

Jace: *gets in the car* nothing bruh *slams the door shut*

Alissa: *gets in on her side and closes the door and sits for a minute thinking*

Jace: Can we go?!

Alissa: No, we need to talk.

Jace: Talk when we home *looks out his window*

Alissa: No, we need to talk right now.

Jace: What?!

Alissa: I want to know what happened, and don't lie.

Jace: Fine, I was in class asked to use the bathroom..Dylan comes down the hall calling me a bitch. I tried to ignore him and went on to the bathroom and he followed me turned me around and punched me across my face. *points to the bruise on his jaw line* then he kicked me over and over in my side. Terrance came in and pushed him off me and we beat his ass, that's what the fuck happened!

Alissa sits in silence for a second and Jace looks back out the window. Alissa finally starts the car and pulls off and heads to the house.

Alissa: I'm dropping you off, I have one more class to catch. I will be back in like two hours. Gabby and Tim will be here soon.

Jace: Aight. * he gets out the car and goes inside and texts Terrance and Tim group chat*

Jace: Yall..

Tim: Bro wtf happened?! I'm hearing all about it from everyone.

Terrance: Guys my mom finna take my phone..currently deleting everything just in case she goes through it...wish me luck, gotta leave the gc for a bit tty soon.

Tim: Damn, Jace what happened?

Jace: We beat Dylan's ass again basically. But apparently, we took it too far this time.

Tim: Oh damn bro, I wish I hadn't missed that.

Jace: It's cool, we got suspended for two weeks though and if something happens again we can get expelled.

Tim: Oh shit. It must have been really bad.

Jace: I guess, but you and gabby coming over so ig I'll see you in a bit.

Tim: Bet.

*Alissa and Jace's place (6pm)*
Alissa: Have a seat on the couch boys.

Gabby: we need to talk to you both.

Tim: Um okay...

Alissa: you two have been going through a lot lately.

Gabby: and we both want to be here for you guys.

Alissa: We love you both so much and thats why we do what we do to you two.

Gabby: All these punishments we put you on, is for you to sot and think about what you did and what you could have done instead to avoid certain situations.

Alissa: we don't punish you guys for no reason. We do it because we know you guys are better than this. We decided to step it up a bit.

Gabby: we are really getting into a...how do I say it...well we're really developing mother instincts to you two...and

Tim: is that why you keep babying me at home?

Gabby: Well..

Alissa: Yes, we baby y'all because we are caregivers..mommy doms to be more specific.