Part 23

* 6 pm same day*

Jace and Tim were downstairs sitting on the floor  playing uno with each other while the girls sat on the couch and watched tv and talked.

Jace: Why do girls like this show so much?

Tim: I dont even know what they watching.

Jace: I think this is called the real housewives or something...

Tim: Maybe they like to watch those girls fight and argue every episode. Thats all I be hearing.

Jace: No for real man. And they be getting hyped watching it.

Tim: Yea Gabby be fighting the air as if she on the show fighting whoever she dont like on the show.

They both giggle. The girls notice them giggling.

Alissa: You know they think we're crazy.

Gabby: Don't I know it. Im about to order the Chinese food. What do you and Jace want?

Alissa: Jace likes orange chicken and fried rice. I'll do the same.

Gabby: Okay cool.

Gabby gets up and walks out the living room to call in their orders. Alissa watches Jace and Tim play uno.

Tim: Your cheating!

Jace: How I'm cheatin?!

Tim: You just had three cards and now all of a sudden you got one! You put two down.

Jace: Duh I put a skip down and then my next card! Thats not cheating stupid.

Tim: Why you skipped me??

Jace: Thats how the game go stupid.

Tim: Im not stupid, your stupid you jerk.

Jace: Something wrong wit you in the head.

Tim: Im bout to shove my foot up your ass!

Jace jumps over on Tim and they start tumbling and hitting and biting each other. Alissa gets up quickly and Gabby comes running in and helps Alissa pull them apart.

Alissa: Jace cut it out!

Jace: Tell him its not cheating and he just dumb.

Alissa: Thats not nice Jace. *she pops him on his arm and pulls him over to the couch*

Tim: Yea yo scary ass.

Gabby: Tim stop. *she pulls to the kitchen and makes him sit at the table*

Tim: I ain't do nothing to him!

Gabby: Hush. Be quiet.

Tim: Man this some bullshit.

Gabby: Watch your mouth. You guys just need to chill out and be separated for a little bit.

Alissa sits on Jace's lap and looks him in his eyes.

Alissa: Why did you have to jump on him?

Jace: Bruh he said he was gon shove his foot up my ass. I wasnt gon let that slide. He think im cheatin, not my fault he aint good at uno and dont know how the game go. HE A SORE LOSER *yells loud enough for Tim to hear*

Tim: SHUT YO PUNK ASS UP

Gabby: *covers Tim's mouth* Do you want to go take a nap? Cause thats what your about to go do until the food is here.

Tim side eyes her and then sits back in his seat crossing his arms.

Alissa: Jace Im about to take you up to the room if you keep on. Your doing to much. That was uncalled for and its not nice. Your not being mommy's good boy.

Jace: I am good, he started it...

Alissa: You started it when you jumped on him and started the fight. Unnecessary. Matter of fact, your going down for a nap upstairs after you go apologize to Tim right now.

Alissa gets up and pulls Jace up and to the kitchen where Gabby and Tim were.

Alissa: Go ahead.

Jace: Sorry Tim.

Tim rolls his eyes and then sighs.

Tim: Yea Im sorry too.

Alissa: Okay now we'll be upstairs. Gabbs let me know when the food is here.

Gabby: I got you.

Alissa takes Jace upstairs and into their room.

Alissa: Lay down.

Jace: Im not even sleepy.

Alissa picks Jace up and lays him on the bed on his belly and sits beside him and pats his back.

Alissa: Your gonna fall asleep, you always fall asleep quick when I pat you.

Jace was already knocked out before she finished her sentence. Alissa rubs his back softly then gets up and tidies the room a bit before the food gets there.

*30 minutes go by*

Gabby knocks on Alissa and Tim's door and lets Alissa know the food is here.

Alissa: Thank you, we'll be down in a sec let me get him up.

Gabby: Okay we won't start eating until yall are down.

Alissa walks over to the bed and lightly taps on Jace to wake him up.

Alissa: Baby boy, the food is here.

Jace groans and stretches and opens his eyes halfway.

Alissa: Baby the food is going to get cold if you don't come now.

Jace slowly gets himself up. Alissa walks him to the bathroom and helps him wash his hands. They head downstairs and sit at the table with Gabby and Tim.

Tim: CAN WE START THEY HERE NOW? *he says with a grumpy tone*

Gabby: Hush Tim. We're saying grace.

Gabby starts saying grace for everyone and then they start eating.

Alissa: So second day tomorrow, you two ready?

Jace: No.

Tim looks at her and ignores the question and continues his food.

Gabby wipes Tim's mouth.

Gabby: You already knew they weren't ready. You know they don't care. *she giggles*

Alissa: Didn't hurt to ask.

Jace: I want that new game coming out.

Tim: Which one?