Part 21

*The following Monday Morning*

Alissa: wake up baby boy, its almost 9 and thats when your first class is.

Jace: Ughh, okayyy.

Jace drags himself out of bed and heads to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. When he finishes up he grabs a notebook and heads down to the room Alissa and Gabby set up for him and Tim to do their online class calls in. When he walks in be sees Tim already on his side at his desk.

Tim: Sup bro

Jace: Whats up?

Jace opens up his laptop and waits for his class call to start and Tim waits as well.

Tim: You turning your camera on?

Jace: Nope, you?

Tim: Nah. This online thing finna be easy. Finna be cheatin like crazy.

Jace: True. Im probably just gonna sleep during these classes or play on my phone or whatever.

Tim: Thats what Ill be doin over here. *he giggles*

Jace joins in his class call with his camera off and Tim does the same.

Ms. Fletcher: Good morning class, I am the new teacher for this class. The other teacher unfortunately has passed due to Covid.

Jace: Damn.

Tim: *takes his airpods out* what?

Jace: Mr. Hicks passed due to covid and we got a new teacher.

Tim: Oh shit thats crazy!

Mr. Taylor: Tim! Are you there?

Tim unmutes his mic

Tim: Yea sorry my connection is in and out, Im here.

Mr. Taylor continues on talking to his class.

Tim: Your mic muted?

Jace: Yea

Tim: So when we done with these classes we should download that new COD game.

Jace: Gabby let you hook up your system?

Tim: No but dont worry imma get it bro.

Jace: I highly doubt that. *Jace puts his airpods back in and starts taking notes for his class*

Tim: Are you really writing down notes right now bro.

Jace: Uh yea im not trynna fail.

Tim: You aint gon fail..do you not see what's happening here. This is like a free pass through our senior year.

Jace:...bruh how? We still have to do the work they assign us.

Tim: Yea and as always we got google still bruh.

Tim snatches Jace's notebook from him and rips out the pages he was writing on and rips them up.

Jace: WTF!

Gabby comes walking in the room.

Gabby: Whats going?

Jace: He fuckin ripped my shit up!

Alissa comes up behind Gabby.

Alissa: Aht why are you cussing?

Gabby: Tim, why did you rip up his notes?

Alissa: Tim why would you do that?

Tim: He doesnt need them.. he has google. *he crosses his arms*

Gabby: Im gonna sit in here for the first day with Tim. Im sorry he ripped your notes up Jacey.

Jace: He always doin to much! Damn! *stands up and tries to walk out the room*

Alissa: *blocks Jace from walking out* Hey calm down and go sit back down.

Jace: For what? He already threw me off on first class. I dont even know what the guy talkin bout no more bruh I dont care fuck it.

Alissa backs Jace to his seat and makes him sit back down.

Alissa: I can feel you getting stressed. Just take a deep breath. Stop the cussing. Put your airpods back in and just try to write down what he is discussing right now.

Jace keeps a look of frustration on his face.

Alissa: Do you hear me?

Jace picks up his book and puts an airpod back in and starts writing. Alissa goes out and bring her and Gabby a seat to sit next to their boys. The girls sit down and Alissa rubs Jace on his back to calm him down some more. Gabby whispers in Tim's ear.

Gabby: You better not do something like that again or you really gonna be in some trouble. And you better apologize to him when yall get on break.

Gabby pops his leg and Tim jumps a little bit.

Gabby: Im not about play with you today. Now pay attention to your teacher, put your airpod in.

Tim rolled his eyes and frowned as he popped his airpods back in. The boys got through their first class and the girls were doing work on their laptops next to the boys.

Jace: Im tired of this already!

Tim: Ya class musta been boring asf.

Gabby pops Tim on his arm.

Tim: *sucks his teeth* Bruh

Gabby: Keep on Tim, and you gonna be finishing your classes upstairs in the room. And dont even think about trynna get your game system. Its not happening.

Tim: Wtf did I do?

Gabby pops him again.

Alissa: Tim are you trying to get in trouble this morning?

Tim: Oh my goshhhh bruh

Jace: My next class call is starting.

Alissa: Okay, your doing a good job baby.

Alissa gives Jace a peck on the lips.

Gabby: Turn around Tim your next class is bout to start up as well.

Tim turned around in his chair and started his class. Alissa and Gabby start whispering to each other.

Gabby: Sorry about Jace's book.

Alissa: Girl its fine, he still has pages in there and I can always buy him another book.

Gabby: Is jace okay, he is bouncing his leg to death.

Alissa: I don't know how he is so stressed right now. Let me get back to watching him.

Gabby: Okay

Alissa: *gets back with Jace* You okay?

Jace: Yea just ready for this call to be over

Alissa: is the teacher talking?

Jace: No we're pose to be reading a chapter and answering questions at the end.

Alissa: Okay, you got it. *rubs her hand on his leg he is bouncing* just relax.

Jace stops bouncing his leg and tries to focus on his work.