Part 25

9 pm that night

Alissa: Finally are done!

Jace: Finally Im tired as fuck.

Alissa: Jace watch your mouth.

Jace: ....sorry...are Gabby and Tim done?

Alissa: Lets go see.

They walk down the hall to Tim and Gabby's space and Alissa knocks on their door. Gabby opens the door and when she opened the door they peeped Tim sleeping on the bed.

Alissa: You guys finished.

Gabby: I actually just finished up...by myself of course. But he needed that nap cause he was getting a little too grouchy so I made him nap.

Alissa: Oh okay well we're all done as well. Jace is tired so Im gonna get him in the tub and we're gonna  wind down and call it a night.

Gabby: Okay, we'll see you two in the morning then. I'll be making breakfast for us.

Alissa: Oo okay Gabbs, night love yall.

Jace: Night Gabby, see you in the morning.

Gabby: Night guyss Love you both as well. Sweet dreams!

Alissa takes Jace's hand and they wall back to their room.

Alissa: Take your clothes off while I run your bath.

Jace: Wait...

Alissa: What's wrong?

Jace: Can we take a shower instead..together.

Alissa: Yes baby thats fine we can do that.

Alissa walks in the bathroom and runs their shower water and Jace follows in and starts getting undressed and waits. Alissa sticks her hand in to feel the water. They get in once its warm enough.

Alissa: Very long day today, but Im so glad we knocked everything out. Only little minor things to work on but nothing major.

Jace: I need some things for the game room but it's not something we need right away.

Alissa: Just make a note if it for me on what you guys want and we'll work on it.

Alissa washes herself up first and then turns to Jace.

Alissa: Hand me your wash cloth.

Jace hands over is cloth to her and she squirts body wash on it and starts washing him up.

Alissa: You were such a good boy today. You helped mommy out a lot.

Jace gives a shy smile but keeps quiet. Alissa finishes washing him and then pushes him gently to the shower wall of their walk in shower and starts kissing him.

Alissa: I love when your a good boy for me baby *she whispers in his ear*

Alissa runs her hand down his chest and on down his tummy and to his cock. Jace gives out a light little moan as he looked Alissa in her eyes biting his lip. She starts stroking him slowly and kisses him repeatedly. Jace puts his arms around Alissa pulling her closer to him as she stroked him and continued kissing.

Alissa: You want mommy?

Jace: Yes mommy, I do..I do want you.

Alissa: Be a good boy and make mommy feel good.

Alissa turns around in front of Jace and slides him inside her. Jace bends Alissa over and grips her waist and starts slow moving in and out. Alissa stretches to place her hands on the opposite wall to keep herself up.

Alissa: Mmmmm fuck, your my good boy baby.

Jace gets turned on even more hearing this and starts going faster gripping her more tight. Alissa eventually comes and and slides Jace out and turns around and gets down and starts sucking his dick. Jace lifts his head io towards the ceiling with his hand on her head and moans as he cums in her mouth. Once they've finished they clean and wash up once more and hop out the shower.

Alissa: Let me grab your towel for you baby.

Alissa gets their towels and she dries off. Jace starts drying off as well.

Alissa: Go sit on the bed and wait for me.

Jace does as he is told and goes out to the bed. Alissa gets lotion down and gets in her silky pink pajamas and heads out to Jace. Alissa makes Jace lay back as she rubs lotion on his body.

Alissa: I love your skin its so smooth.

She turns him over and lotions down his backside.

Jace: Game?

Alissa: No its bedtime. Where are your pajamas?

Jace: I didn't pull any out.

Alissa goes and grabs him some boxers, shorts and socks and puts them on him. She takes his towel back inside the bathroom. She comes back out and climbs over on top of Jace who is still laying back.

Alissa: You look so defeated right now. My tired little baby.

Jace: Im not a baby.

Alissa: You are. You're my baby.

Alissa rubs hand on his belly and kisses his cheek. Jace closes his eyes and enjoys her touch. She then starts rubbing her hand down on his part through his shorts. She moves to the top of the bed and pulls him up to his pillow and lays close beside him holding him tight and kissing on his forehead as he falls asleep.

Alissa: Night my baby boy.