𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

As Cristina entered Mer's room, she talked to Mer while Mer in the coma:

(Mer & Cristina on the beach)

(In the beach / dreams scene, Cristina is viewing the beach while Mer is sitting on the rock enjoying the beach.)

(As Cristina viewing the beach, she sees Mer and she starts yelling her name)

Cristina: Mer! Mer!

Mer: Cristina!

Mer: I-I thought you were still in Zurich.

Mer: How's Zurich?

Cristina: Zurich has been alright but this Coronavirus has been difficult for the hospital and me.

Mer: It's been hard for all of us. Patients have been dying from left to right. I worry about my kids every day they go to school during the pandemic.

Cristina: I know that feeling too

Mer look confused but she didn't say anything and let Cristina continue talking.

Cristina: Mer, I know you don't hear me but why you didn't call me about having COVID...You're my person and I need you to live!

Mer: I don't know if I can fight anymore ever since Derek died.

Cristina: If you can survive a plane crash, shooting, miscarriage, bomb explosion, drowning, and losing your husband, you can survive this COVID. The Meredith I know would survive this.

Cristina: And Mer you not only need to fight for me but for your kids, they already lost their father they can't lose their mother too.

Mer: Yeah, you right.

Cristina: You might be shocked once I say this, I mean even I was shocked but I have a daughter.

Mer: I know something was weird every time we on facetime or text but thee CRISTINA YANG has a child.

Cristina: I brought her with me to Seattle, I can't believe I'm saying this but she's like a mini-me but once you get better you'll meet her.

Mer: I may be in a coma but I can sense that she Owen's daughter.

Cristina: She is Owen daughter, she has Owen blue eyes and sometimes he's personality

Mer: And I'm pretty sure you haven't told him about her.

Cristina: I tell him when the time is ready.

Mer: I'm pretty sure sooner or later he finds out.

(Cristina starts playing a music)

Where do you go with your broken heart in tow?

And what do you do with the left over you?

And how do you know when to let go?

Where does the good go?

(Cristina and Mer starts dancing)

Suddenly somebody came out of the house on the beach and joins them.

Mer: Lexie!

Lexie: Meredith and Cristina a long time no see

Cristina: Lexipedia, how's life on the other universe.

Lexie: It's alright, I check on my nieces and nephews but it is not the same like on earth.

Mer: You know Bailey and Ellis?

Cristina: I can't believe you name her after your mother.

Lexie: Yeah I sometimes visit with them Mark or I go by myself

Lexie: I notice you have another sister, I'm not jealous or mad.

Mer: Yeah she's fine but she will never replace you.

Lexie: I told Mark to tell you that your the best sister but I don't think he told you

Lexie: Speaking of Mark, Mark come outside!

Mark: Dirty Mistress!

Mer: Man Whore!

Cristina: Mcsteamy?

While Lexi and Mark caught up with Mer. Cristina later left Mer's room.

As she walks out of Mer's room she suddenly gets a call from Shane.

Cristina: Dr. Yang speaking

Shane: Good afternoon Dr. Yang, how's your trip to Seattle going?

Cristina: It's going alright but get to the point, people have stuff to do.

Shane: Before you had left to go to Seattle, we had some progress in the COVID-19 vaccine but it's missing something.

Cristina: Mhmm, Ok I'm thinking we can probably do a team of 5 back at the hospital in Zurich and Grey Sloan but I have to ask Dr. Bailey. If she says yes, I'm gonna need you to book a plane for You, Stephanie, Sam, Brooks and I'll call Alex to see if he can come.

Shane: Okay

Alex did not go back to Izzie, he just had to take care his brother since he's brother escape from the treatment center and he never send Jo that letter ;)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author Note:

I hope you like this chapter.♡♡♡