𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

♡♡♡

It's been 4 minutes since the plane arrived in Seattle.

Alex: Where are they?

Cristina: They're coming right about now.

Shane: Dr. Yang

Stephanie: Dr.Karev

Cristina: Good-morning attending and residents! Welcome back to Seattle, I brought here today to do Medical research with your previous colleagues, we will be in Seattle for 5 months so please leave whatever drama you have after medical research. Once we get to the hospital get a PPE and adapt the same covid protocol we do in Zurich.

Cristina: Do anyone have any question.

Shane: Are we allowed to treat any patients at Grey Sloan

Cristina: Yes, Everyone will help out with COVID patients and other patients.

If nobody else has any questions, I will assign you to which car will escort you to the hospital... Shane and Brooks, you will be going with me, and Sam and Stephanie will go with Alex.

                                         ✯✯✯

📍Grey Sloan Memorial📍

As they walk into the hospital, they got welcomed by Bailey.

Bailey: Good morning everyone! In the attending lounge, there will be scrubs and PPE. You guys will meet me in the ICU. Yang and Karev, I need you for a second.

Bailey took a deep breath and gave a worried look.

Bailey: Meredith has had a bad reaction to the medical research so we put her on epinephrine.

Alex and Cristina looked at each other with a concerning look.

Alex: Will the epinephrine work even if Mer has covid.

Bailey: We'll see.

Cristina: I think we need to monitor her just in case something happens.

Alex: Yeah

As they walk through the hallways of the ICU Jo notices a familiar face.

Jo: Stephanie!

Stephanie: Jo

Jo: Are you in town or...

Stephanie: I'm here with Dr. Yang.

Jo: Uhh...When did you finish your residency.

Stephanie: I finished my residency at the hospital, I was transferred to. Kyle had a music studio in Zurich so I got a fellowship and an attending ship at Klausman Institute.

Jo: Wow, why you didn't tell me?

Stephanie: After I left Grey Sloan I decided to try out a different career and it wasn't working out well so I choose to go back to being a surgeon.

Jo: so you didn't bother to call me

Stephanie: whatever J-

Bailey: Dr. Wilson, I need you to do posts-ops on a patient.

                                        [...]

Bailey was showing the attending and residents each floor since the pandemic started the hospital cafeteria had turned into a Covid area since the ICU had a lot of patients.

Bailey: We had turned the cafeteria into a covid area so if you need to eat lunch. Go to the attending lounge or go to the pediatric lounge

Bailey: Dr. Bello, you are going to help in the clinic just like the residents here.

Sam: ok

As Bailey continues to talk, Cristina and Bailey's pager rang. Once bailey said the code was coming from Mer's room, Cristina and Alex ran so fast they almost ran over a gurney.

Cristina: Someone get a crash cart. NOW!

Alex: Charge to 100

Cristina: I still don't hear a pulse. CHARGE AGAIN!

Cristina: Mer I need you to be alive, you're my person!

Cristina held Mer's head, Alex and Cristina began to cry. Bailey takes over the paddle.

Bailey: Charge to 250

Bailey: Her heart rate and pulses is back up, put her back on the vent and we will monitor her overnight.

Dr. Bailey if you need me just paged, Cristina stared at Mer with a sad look on her face. Cristina was walking around the hospital until she remembers the vent, when a time like this happened she always went to the vent with Owen. As Cristina sat down and think about the moment that Mer had made a surprise party for Harper Avery's nominee, she recalls the moment she and Mer were dancing it out.

                             [...]

As Owen walks past the hallway he hears a sob from the vent. He went in and sat by Cristina, Cristina put her head on Owen's shoulder.

Cristina: Owen will she be okay

Owen: She's a fighter, she'll wake up.
________________________________________________________________________

Next chapter is Merder beach scene.

Spoilers: Can't believe deluca died :(