𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Cristina stayed up all night thinking about a way to tell Owen that Evie is his daughter. She's wondering how Owen would react, but she looks to her side to see Evie, she did not regret having Evie. Cristina knew sooner or later Evie will ask about her father so she called Owen later that night to her apartment.

Cristina: Hey Owen, I know it's late but can you come over, we need to talk.

Owen: Cristina it's 2 am.

Cristina slowly closes the door and goes downstairs to talk to Owen.

Cristina: Owen, it's really important.

Owen: We can talk about this at the hospital.

Cristina: This is serious, Owen.

Owen: Cristina, what is so important that I have to come over.

Cristina: Owen, this is about our daughter

Owen: What!

Cristina: She's your daughter Owen

Owen: Cristina, can we talk about this when I get to your place..

Cristina: Yes, but please come quietly, Evie is sleeping.

20 min later

*Ding Dong*

Cristina opens the door for Owen looks at Cristina with anger.

Owen: Cristina?

Cristina: Yes

Owen: Is she, really my daughter?

Cristina: Yes Owen, Do I have to repeat this 5 times.

Owen: No because this is one of the reasons we divorce, we had a whole argument on this. You even had an abortion, I'm just a little confused here. When did you have her?

Cristina: Owen I had a cryptic pregnancy, I had gained weight before I even know I was pregnant until I gave birth.

Owen: So you decided to hide her away from me.

Cristina: Owen, I couldn't just pick up and leave my hospital, I have a life in Zurich too.

Owen: oh Cristina, you always put your needs first.

Cristina: So you wanted me to put your needs over mines. I know how having a kid would affect me and my career, you even supported me through that abortion.  Even though I decided not to have a child, Evie was the best thing that happened to me, she is smart, funny, and sarcastic, like me. As a baby, Evie didn't cry that much as a baby which worried me a lot, but she turned out fine.  Evie is a happy kid which is surprising because I know she didn't get from me and Owen, you moved on with Teddy so I don't know why you angry at me.

Owen:  Cristina, I wanted to have a family with you in it, I never stopped loving you, even when you left I still loved you. Teddy and I are not together ever since she cheated on me on our wedding day.

Cristina: Wow, I never see that coming but you guys still going to be in each other lives because you have kids together, am I right.

Owen: Teddy and I don't have kids together, I help her take care of her daughter since her husband Henry died about 2 years ago. I adopted a boy and we raised them together.

Cristina: Oh

As Cristina and Owen talk, Evie comes out of the room with a teddy bear.

Evie: Mommy?

Cristina: Yes, baby

Evie: I could hear you argue from the room.

Cristina: I'm sorry