𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

As Cristina heads toward Bailey's office, she was pulled into an emergency case.

There are three incoming cases, three girls have been kidnapped and one of the girls started a fire to show that they were in the basement.

Cristina starts to worry about Evie, she never worried about this in Zurich but suddenly she heard the ambulance sound.

After transporting the girls inside the hospital, one of the paramedics said that they were bringing the man who kidnapped them to the hospital.

Owen and Jackson said they refused to accept the kidnapper but the paramedic said they still had to take him in because other hospitals was full of COVID patients and didn't have space for trauma patients.

                                     (•••)

Later, Cristina wanted to hug her daughter tight even though she doesn't like hugging but she remembers she had to talk to Dr.Bailey.

Knock. Knock.

Bailey: Come in

Cristina: Hey Dr. Bailey

Bailey: Hey Dr.Yang, I was just about to page you.

Bailey: Take a seat.

Cristina: I wanted to talk about Medical Research. I have got a call in Zurich that the vaccine has progressed but it's still missing so I was thinking if we can get teams of 5 from my hospital and Grey Sloan to finish the vaccine.

Bailey: I would say yes but the hospital has a low budget.

Cristina: We had a fundraising gala and people donated at least 198 million dollars. I think it's enough to finish creating the vaccine.

Bailey: I will have to talk with Richard and Catherine on this but I page you or call you back in 3 days. 

Cristina: Ok, bye. Dr. Bailey

Bailey: Cristina, before you go, why didn't you tell me you had a kid when you end the call on me.

Cristina: Well, I didn't even know that I was carrying a fetus until I gave birth, and I didn't want anyone to know I had a child. Not everyone has to tell their business to everyone, you know.

Bailey: You have a point.

(bailey pager rings)

(bleep bleep bleep)

Bailey: See you later, Yang! One of my COVID patients is crashing.

                                         {••••}

Just when Cristina heads towards the on-call room, she gets paged by Hayes. Cristina ran so fast once she got paged by Hayes.

As soon as Cristina arrived on the PEDS floor, she was out of breath.

Hayes: Dr. Yang

Cristina: Where Evie? What happened to her?

Hayes: Oh, She's sleeping.

Cristina: Why you page me, I thought something happened to her.

Hayes: I paged you for a consult, and why did you think something happened to her?

Cristina:  I've been worrying about Evie ever since those three girls, who got kidnapped from this guy, and he's at the hospital being treated.