𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

Cristina decides to parallel parenting with Owen, Cristina takes weekdays since Evie is on online school while Owen takes the weekends.As Cristina on her way to drop off Evie at Owen she asks her how's she feels getting to know her dad.

Cristina: So how you feel knowing your dad.

Evie: He's cool

Cristina: Did you meet your brother?

Evie: He's adorable but very messy.

As Cristina goes to an exit on the highway she sees a car accident by the exit and a van that's flipped. She got out of the car, she told Evie to stay in the car. She checked to see if they were people in the van and spotted the father who looks like he may have a brain bleed and 4 kids in the back that might have an injury. Cristina introduces herself to the kids and asked the kids if they can feel their legs incased they were temporarily paralyzed.

Cristina: If you can feel your legs, say yes

Girl: Yes but something wrong with my dad.

Cristina: What your name?

Girl: I'm Gina, the little one next to me is my brother, Gabriel, and in the back are Mabel and Emma and my dad William.

Cristina: I'm Cristina and I'm a surgeon since you by your father can you check his pulse.

Gina: I can hear it but it's weak.

Cristina: ok I'll be right back

Cristina went back to her car, grabbed her phone call 911, and then Owen.

Cristina: Hey Owen if you wondering why I haven't dropped her off it's because there's a car accident and there's a van with 4 kids and their dad.

Owen: What's the address?

Cristina: I'm in exit 5 by the way Evie and I are fine.

Owen: I'm still coming.

[]

Cristina: Evie let's go you going to be assisting mom today as an intern.

Evie: Yay

Cristina grabbed a first aid kid from the back of the car, She told Evie to stay where she at just in case something happened. Cristina check on the other car, she found the driver drunk and unconscious but he had a strong pulse.

Evie: Mom there's a scream coming from the van

Cristina ran to the car and smell a fire.

Cristina: Okay kids I'm going to need for you to go from the back of the car.

She opens to back of the car, as she opens the back of the car sees the little boy unresponsive.

Gina: Is there something wrong

Cristina: How long has he been unresponsive

Gina: About a minute ago, I thought he was sleeping

Cristina: His airway might be blocked

While she was checking his airway Owen had arrived.

Owen: What happened

Cristina: No time to explain but can you check the dad in the driver's seat, I can't get him out.

Mabel: Will my dad make it?

Cristina: I make sure we do anything possible to save him.

Cristina places one arm across the little boy chest for a support curve in his back so his upper body is parallel with the ground and perform five blows and thrust till his airway was clear. 

Owen: Cristina, can you help me carry the guy out the door before the fire spread.

Cristina: Coming! Evie checks if the other kids are okay.

Evie: ok

Owen: Does Evie even knows how to examine?

Cristina: I taught her how to examine when she was 5 just in case if anything happened.

Owen: You don't teach a 5-year-old how to examine when she should be playing with toys.

Cristina: Owen, this is not the place for this.

As they continue to help the dad the ambulance had come.

Cristina: Take him to Grey Sloan, I'll meet you there.

The kids went in the first ambulance and the drunk driver went on the other ambulance.

Cristina: Evie go with your dad, I'll be at the hospital.

As Cristina walked back to her car, the van exploded. By the time the car exploded, Cristina was already in her car.

[]

📍Grey Sloan Memorial📍

Back at the hospital, they rush the father to the hospital, he started crashing.

Cristina: Prepare the crash cart and push a round of epi.

Cristina: Charge to 150

Gina: Is my dad okay!

Cristina: Take to the kids to the waiting area.

Cristina: Charge again to 200

After Cristina resuscitates William two times he was finally stable. They rush him to the OR where they page Amelia since he had a brain bleed.

To be Continued.....