𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

✧

It's been 5 weeks since Cristina visit Seattle, it's been okay for the first two weeks in Seattle. Cristina was going to visit Mer even if Mer was in the hospital but she didn't think this will be how she visits.

Cristina asked Alex to bring Evie by Mer's house since he's helping Zola with her science project that he promised to help her with when he got back. Evie got along with Alex, she even has a special handshake with Alex.

Ding. Dong.

Link: Karev, your back?

Alex: Yeah just went to Iowa for a few months to take care of my brother.

Link: Who's the little girl you brought by?

Alex: She's one of my friends' daughter.

Just as Alex enters the room, Zola and Bailey run towards him.

Zola: Uncle Alex!

Derek Bailey: Evil Spawn

Alex: Zola! Bailey!
*Alex give Zola and Bailey a hug*

Derek Bailey: Uncle Alex, can we play hide and seek?

Alex: After I help your sister with her project.

Alex: Where's Ellis?

Zola: She's with Aunty Amelia.

Alex: Evie meet Zola and Bailey

Evie: Hello

Zola: Hey Evie nice to meet you

Derek Bailey: Hi

Alex: While I'm helping Zola with her project, Bailey you can play hide and seek with Evie.

Meanwhile, at the hospital, Cristina is having a zoom conference meeting with Shane on how the hospital going.

Cristina: Good morning Dr. Ross

Shane: Good morning Dr. Yang

Cristina: How's the Hospital? anything new, any problems.

Shane: No but the hospital staff sure miss you.

Cristina: Yeah, I know I'm a pretty good director.

Cristina: How're the Covid Cases?

Shane: There aren't that many cases at the hospital because they take the covid cases to bigger hospitals.

Cristina: I hope the staff takes precautions.

Shane: They do.

Cristina has been waiting for Bailey to approve the Medical Research for 5 weeks, as Shane continues to update Cristina on the hospital, Bailey walks in.

Bailey: Good Morning, Dr. Yang, I have good news.

Cristina: Good Morning to you too Dr.Bailey, what's the news?

Bailey: I know you have been waiting for my approval for more than 3 days and the news is that they agree to the Medical research but it needs to start soon because more covid patients are dying, it also needs to be 95% effective.

Cristina: Okay I'm on a conference call with Shane and I tell him to order the plane tickets.

Bailey: Oh hey Shane I hope you heard the news.