𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

Before the vaccine was able to be distributed to the patients and people it had to be FDA approved. FDA was going to visit the hospital in the afternoon, so the hospital was busy. Cristina was preparing for the FDA and it was also they say Meredith was going home.

As Cristina helps Meredith pack her bag to go home. Meredith starts asking questions.

Meredith: So you and Owen had a kid...huh?

Cristina: that's a long story.

Meredith: So how is she?

Cristina: she's alright

Cristina: how are you, Mer?

Meredith: I'm alright...you know I heard everything you said when I was in a coma right.

Cristina:did you

Meredith: I'm doing alright... I hear it's a big day for you.

Cristina: Yeah, the FDA is visiting the hospital and to approve the vaccine before patients or people can take it.

Meredith: so who's going to pick me up, I can't drive.

Cristina: Amelia but you also have a special guest too.
...
Later, Cristina met the FDA to confirm the vaccine. Cristina showed them the patients and how their stats was after they took the vaccine...after they were finished the FDA would take 4 months to approve the vaccine.

__________________________________
Author Note: I know this chapter is short but don't worry, I have ideas for the next chapters.