Chapter 28

I stared at the staff in awe with a smile "put that away Deku you won't need it" I  made it collapse and put it back in the pouch "what do you mean I won't need it" I turned to Kaachan with my hands on my hips.

"what he means baby is that you wont be fighting you'll be hidden while giving us your analysis on class B"

I made a O shape with my mouth and stood there thinking -maybe Momo can wireless cameras along with- I gasped and quickly ran out of the boys locker room and went up to Aizawa.

"Would it be against the rules to have Momo make wireless cameras along with trackers and wirless headset walkie talkies"

He looked at me then at Vlad who shrugged "as far as we know that isn't against the rules, the rules are you use your quirks how you see fit" I nodded and ran over to the girls locker door and waited for Momo and Jiro to come outy. When they did I quickly grabbed their and pulled off to the side behind some bushes and knelt "what are you doing Izuku" I put my finger to my lips and motioned for them to kneel down to.

They looked at each other then knelt down and I started to whisper "Momo can you make wirless cameras, trackers and wirless headset walkie talkies" she glanced at Jiro who just shrugged then she looked back at me and nodded which made me smile. I peeked over the bushes and counted how many trackers which was about 40 "woah woah that's to much for her" I looked over at Jiro and was about to say something but I was cut off by Momo.

"Not unless I make them small"

Jiro looked at me then back at Momo and sighed "ok fine but make them as small as you can" Momo nodded and started to work on doing that while I got the rest of the numbers that she needed.

_____________________________

"Ok classes here what's going happen Izuku is going to be with class 1-A for this training exercise but he is not allowed to fight"

We could hear everyone murmuring while looking at me which me blush and rub the back of my neck while I walked towards the teachers and turned to where I'm looking at both classes

"I'm 3 months pregnant"