Chapter 13

~~Dabi's POV~~

As I got school I looked for Kaachan and couldn't find him so I went to roof and saw him on the roof "what's wrong with you" he doesn't look at me "I don't know just need some fresh air" I nodded even though I know he can't see me "Izu told me to give you this note" I hold out the note to him and he takes it "thank you"

~~3rd POV~~

Once Dabi left Katsuki open the note and read what it said.

Kacchan:
Dont forget your heat is close and I heard there's a new student starting today and he's a alpha

P.S Dabi has the emergency heat suppressants

Katsuki sighed and grumbled as he crumpled the note up "of course we get a new alpha student and it's when the shitty nerd is gone" he shoved the piece of paper in his pocket and made his way back into the building. Just as he was half way down the stairs the bell rang so he quicken his steps and went to his locker but as he did he cought a whiff of a Earthy smell that was mixed in with sweat.

He was so drawn to it that he almost followed it but was stopped by his friends with pink hair "hey Baku whatcha doing" he stopped and turned to her "nothing pink hair" he shoved his books in his bag and made his way to his.

Once he got to class down I'm his seat while Mina (Pink hair) took her seat few rows away from him.

When everyone was in class (including Dabi) Aizawa walked in with his usual tired look "ok class we have a new student" everyone got quite and gave him all of their attention

"ok you can come in now"

As soon as the door opened Katsuki was hit with same smell earlier and he started to wiggle in his seat with a blush.

"I'm Kirishima, Eijiro Kirishima"

His smile almost made Katsuki moan but he held it in good though he did realize is that a bit of his scent leaked through the scent blockers and the only people that picked up on it was Dabi, Aizawa, Mina and Kirishima.

~~time skip to lunch~~

Before anyone knew it the bell for lunch rang and everyone left the class except for Dabi, Katsuki and Aizawa so Katsuki took the chance and went up to Dabi "can I have a heat suppressant" Dabi didn't ask any questions just took out a container from his bag and put it on his desk.

Katsuki quickly opened it and grabbed the pouch with his name on it and grabbed 2 from it and put the pouch back "thank you Dabi" he just nodded and closed the container and watches Katsuki run out of the the class room to get a drink.

Just as Katsuki turned into a empty hallway where the vending machines are a hand reached out from the stairs and pulled him in.