Chapter 21

~~Izuku's POV~~

It's been a few days since then and Kirishima has been in the hospital with Kaachan by his side the whole time

"IZU"

I looked up to see Dabi running into the dorm and figured nothing about it because the last time he came ruining into a room in he told me that he saw 2 cats have sex so I just went back to my book "what is nii-chan" I heard him trying to catch his breathe.

"Shouta just told me that he got full custody of Kirishima"

I threw my back at the wall and tried to quickly get out of bed but onlt succeeding in falling face first on the ground. With a groan I scrambled to get up and ran out of the dorm and straight to Shinso who so happens to be in the common area.

"BABE"

he looked up at me "what where's the fire" "do you have your car keys on you" he nodded "do you have you license on you" "yes of cour-" before he could finish taking I grabbed his arm and ran out of the dorms and to his car.

________________________
I didn't let Shincchan completely park before I got out and ran straight to Kirishima's room but as I did I threw the door open which was followed by Kaachan's cussing (who fell on the floor) and a not so manly squeal from Kiri (who was laying in the bed with a hand over his heart).

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL SHITTY ASS NERD"

Without skipping a beating I blurted out "Aizawa now has full custody of Kiri" Kaachan quickly got up from the floor while Kiri was just sat there stunned with a bright smile.

A few hours later Aizawa came in with Dabk following him and Shincchan behind them with our food "ok here's the plan" he waited for Shincchan to give everyone their food before he continued to talk.

"we stay at the dorms while school is in session and when it's not you will be staying at my house"

Kiri nodded his head while taking a bite of his burger.

"Why the fuck can't he live me"

I glanced at him while taking a bite of my chicken sandwich "watch your language" my attention shifted to Aizawa while Kaachan clicked his tongue like he usually does "when can I be discharged" everyone in the room looked at Kiri and I could tell he felt a little uncomfortable by the sudden shift.

"You can be discharged tomorrow after noon but no traning for 2 week"

We all looked to where the voice came from and saw that it was the doctor who was standing in the doorway while looking at a clipboard.