Chapter 3

~~Dabi's POV~~

It's been a few days since we started to live here with our mates and not once have they asked about our family anything......well I mean Aizawa hasn't asked me.

I walked down the stairs to see Izu curled up the couch with his knees to chest watching cartoons "has he asked you about our family" without looking away from the TV he answered me.

"he has and I told him everything, was I not supposed to"

I sat down next to him on the couch as I patter his head "no it's ok Izu you did at good thing"

We heard the door open and voice that we don't know so my first instinct was to stand up and hide Izu behind me and that's exactly what I did and for good measures I got in my fighting stance and was about to start my fire up.

Till I heard Aizawa call my name out and that everything is ok, so with a sigh of relief I sat back down on the couch but just as did Shinso came in holding a bag.

"Izu honey I brought you something and I want you to come meet my friends"

Izu shyly nodded his and made his way to the kitchen but then Aizawa came in with 2 blonde guys behind him so my first reaction was to let out a threatening growl but with my luck it came out like a limo fun growling and the 2 blonde guys just stood there looking at me.

"So your Aizawa's mate huh"

I just sat there with my feet on the coffee table as I leaned back into the couch but then I felt a small sting on my leg and saw Aizawa scarf thing laying on the ground next to me "feet off the table" I grumbled but did what he had said.

"So your telling me that the villain Dabi is your mate and his little brother is Shinso's"

"Yes, Yagi for the 29th time"

Aizawa let out a long sigh and sat down next to me "it's because of their home life" 'Yagi' stopped doing what he was doing and looked between me and Aizawa till the other blonde decided to finally talk "what kind of home do they have" Aizawa looked at me then down at his lap.

"Dabi hasn't told me anything but by what Shinso said that Izuku had told him is that their father is a abusive drunk while their mom a druggie that ignores the fact that her abusive husband not only bests her but her kid as well"

I saw the look of disgust on both of their faces but it quickly changed when they looked at me "I'm Yamada and is what Aizawa says is true" I nod my head.

"well if that's the case then I don't see a problem with Nezu re-opening the rehabilitation program"

I tilted my head in confusion till Aizawa had explained that there use to be a program at U.A for villains that wanted to change.

Though it was shut down after not many villains wanted to change but apparently Aizawa was one that use to be a villain but wanted to change after something happened....

Though he didn't tell me what happen but apparently the three of them are childhood friends and both Yagi and Yamada helped him change.

Then we all heard laughter coming from the dining room so I got up and peeked in and what I saw surprised me, I saw Izu sitting on Shinso's lap with a bright blush as he helped everyone with their work "he's a bright boy isn't he" I smiled

"he sure is, even though he is quirkless he has tons of notebooks about every hero"

I could tell that Yagi is staring at me "he observes ever hero and analysis every detail about them and writes down their strengths and their weakness" "how can he tell what their weakness is" I shrugged my shoulders

"I don't know how he does it but he does and it's kind of creepy if you ask me"

We both pulled away "you said he's quirkless" I nod my head but then I heard a new voice come from behind me making me jump "such a smart and interesting boy he is" I turned around to see a small creature sitting on the coffee table with a cup of tea.

"I shall add him to the hero course but that means both Aizawa and Shinso will need to train him and I'll throw in Snipper as well"

"Though on the contrary I think he'll be a great addition to the intelligent department"

"You are right All Might"

I froze in place and slowly turned to look at the scrawny guy standing next to me "really Nezu" all the creature 'Nezu' did was shrug his shoulders