Chapter 15

~~Izuku's POV~~

I was laying down on the couch with my head in Shinso's lap while watching Attack on Titan and rubbing my small pregnant bump with Shinso occasionally asking questions about the anime since it's his first time watching it.

"So who does everyone ship Eren with"

I glanced up at him "Levi, baby everyone ships Levi and Eren" he nodded his head as he continued to watch it but then the door opened.

"We're home"

I smiled as I sat up but when I did I smelt Kaachan's scent along with a unknown one so I got up and headed to towards the front door and as I was about to walk out of the livingroom i saw Kaachan holding hands with some red head while holding a bag of something.

He held the bag out to me so I took it "we stopped by that Chinese place and got some food for you guys" I smiled and took it from him and headed back to the livingroom with him following me "baby they brought us food" he looked at me with a smile.

I sat down next to him while Kaachan and the red head sat down on the couch

"I set the work you guys missed on the table, we have to go do errands so behave yourselves"

I nodded my head as I glanced up at Dabi.

"So whose the red head"

I elbowed Shinso as I gave him his food and he looked at me "it's ok Deku he is my name mate" I looked at Kaachan then the red head and smiled "I'm so glad you found your mate".

"My name is Kirishima"

I smiled "my name is Izuku and this is my mate Shinso" he looked up at us with a mouth full of food and his cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk. I put my face in hand and groaned "baby where are your manners". When I looked up I saw him swallow his food then smiled "sorry about that I really like this" I shook my head and turned my attention back to Kaachan and Kiri

"so what did the doctors say"

I took a quick bite of my food "the baby is healthy as can be but we won't find out the gender for another few months" Kiri looked confused so I filled him in.

~~time skip~a few weeks later~~

There had been a rumor going around that the school is thinking about starting up the dorms because of all the recent villain's activity but I think it's for mine and Dabi's safety because I've been noticing quite a lot of people hanging around the school that I don't know and no it isn't just students that I don't know.

In all honesty I know almost the whole school