Chapter 23

~~Dabi's POV~~

I made Shouta get up and make the popcorn as well as put the movies in which of course he didn't have a problem with because I asked him to do it.

About half way through the 4th movie I was curled up next to him with my head on his shoulder when his phone buzzed and we both looked at it "who the fuck is texting you so late at night" he looked at me

"Late what are you talking about its barely 8"

I shrugged when back to the movie while he grabbed his phone and unlocked it "shit I need to go" I quickly turned my head to look at him "why" -why did that sound more like a whine- he smiled and kisses my forehead.

"Oh baby I'm needed for patrol it seems there a little short handed tonight"

I sighed and turned the movie off "ok but at least tuck me in "he chuckled and up "that I can do my little bunny" I blushed at that nickname "I'm not a bunny" he laughed while picking me up "no my sweetheart your a cat" I lightly slapped his chest.

As we made it to the steps we saw Shinso standing there "got called in" "yes so it's up to you to watch-" he smirked while crossing his arms over his chest

"actually Denki, Mina, Todoroki and Shoji are coming over so we can do the work that we missed". I groaned "and so they can spend time with Izu"

He nodded yup "ok good now I feel less stressed about leaving you 3 here" I sighed and out my hand on his chest "please don't leave me here with them". He smiled and turned back to the livingroom "Shinso bring Izuku down" I just saw him disappear as he made his way to their room.

"You said you would tuck me in"

-again why am I whinning-

He chuckled again "I kind offigured you would watch the movies with Izu" my mouth was opening and closing because I didn't know what to say but then I finally figured out what to say "thank you I would like that".

I didn't realize he had already placed me on the couch and was kneeling in front of me cupping my cheek "of course you didn't baby that's why I'm here" he laughed how face my cheeks started to get red "cut it out" I felt myself smiling.

"Ok I just need to give you something before I go"

I nodded as my blush went away because he seemed so serious "the support department had some things that not only has a tracker in it but a microphone in as well as a distress button" he held his hand I saw a necklace, a ring and a earring.

I smiled and took the ring "I figured you would take the ring" I smiled "ok you must never take it off for any reason ok" he put on me while I nodded my head "ok I wont" he smiled

"now if you press the little diamond it will send out a distress signal to me, Nezu and all the UA staff"

"Along with me"

We looked at the entryway and saw Shinso standing there with a smiling Izu "I have the same but a necklace" I smiled