Chapter 22/filler

~~Izuku's POV~~

The next day came quicker then expected but none the less I got discarded but they have to run a few test to make sure I'm ok to actually be released.
_________________________________________

After all the test were done Shinso came in with some clothes for me to change into so I went to bathroom and quickly got changed then waited on the hospital bed for the doctors to come tell us that I can leave.

"Ok everything looks normal and your baby is healthy and unharmed"

I smiled and looked at Shinso "good I'm glad

"though your friend will need to stay a bit longer then you" I nodded "he had more injuries then so I'm not surprised"

The doctor nodded "he should be here no longer then tomorrow" I gave the doctor a small bow and went to Kiri's to tell him the good news but just as I was about to knock I heard moaning so I put a 'Do Not Disturb' sigh on the handle and went back to others.

We didn't go to the dorms but we went home which I missed so much.

~Dabi's POV~~

Once Izu got news that the baby is fine I could tell that so much stress and worry was lifted off of him and I'm so glad it was because he would be destroyed if something happened to baby. When we got home he threw hands up and took a deep breath in but ended up coughing "go lay down you need rest" he looked at me and nodded while Shinso was following behind him like some lost puppy.

"Hey baby"

I felt a pair of hand snake their way around me and start roaming my body making me blush and hold back a moan "how about you and I have some fun" I felt him rub his hard member against me and he starts kissing my neck. Though before I could get into it his work phone ringed making him groan and making me silently happy but also disappointed

"god damn it ever fucking time"

With a grumble he answered the phone and went to kitchen so I sat down on the couch and watched tv.

A few hours later I shot straight up from the couch making Izuku jump and Shouta laugh "easy baby you fell asleep so I put your head in my lap" I blushed and sat right on the couch but next to Shouta which made him happy and he put his hand on my leg.

"Where's Shinso"

I looked at Izu and he told me that since there has been some suspicious active going on and that there are 2 omegas in one house that the league wants, him and Shouta are taking shifts on who does patrol and who stays with us.

I nodded and subconsciously laid my head on Shouta's shoulder and watched what was playing which was the first The Fast and Furious "haven't seen this movie in a long time" I looked up at Izu with a smile "they made 7 of them with a movie about Hobbs".

"You done it now"

I let out sigh while Shouta looked confused for a few mintues till Izu started to demanding to watch them all.