Chapter 24

~~Dabi's POV~~

It's been a weeks and I was able to room with Shouta while Izu and Shinso were able to room together which made me happy "baby you need to get up and get ready" I let out a long sigh as I got up and grabbed my uniform and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After my shower I dried off and went to get dressed but I heard something creaking so I thought it was the door again so I shrugged it off and went back to getting dressed but as soon as I puts my pants on a cloth was covering my mouth and nose.

Instead of fighting I grabbed the heaviest thing I could grab (which was the clay tooth brush holder) and smash it against the mirror making the shatter in hopes of it getting Shouta's attention which in fact it did because we heard running of feet but I started to get dizzy and seeing black spots

-I have to fight through it-

The bathroom door flew open and the person holding the cloth over my face was flung off me and I could finally breath.

I dropped to the floor coughing and wheezing "baby are you ok" he knelt next to me and quickly latched onto him as he wrapped a arm around me and held me close as he pulled his phone out and called Nezu who was sending Hound Dog, Snipe and Recover girl over.

He picked me up and carried me out of the bathroom and to our room where he laid me down on the bed "baby are you ok" I looked up at him and he looked blurry "I-I'm going to f-" I couldn't finish what I was saying "it's ok baby faint" once he said that I lost all consciousness.

~~3rd POV~~

As soon as Dabi had lost consciousness the door to the dorm flew open and Aizawa saw Izuku standing their breathing heavy with Shinso behind him trying to catch his breath while reaching out for his mate "HOW'S MY BROTHER" Izuku walked right in.

He went straight for the bedroom and saw Dabi passed out in Aizawa's arms Before he could ask what happened they all heard groaning from the bathroom which made Izuku furious so he stomped his way to bathroom and saw someone sitting on the floor rubbing their head.

He stamped up to the person and grabbed the front of their shirt and started punching them