Chapter 7

Jeff's POV:

I feel arms wrapped around my body as I squirm slightly, slowly trying to push away the arms holding me there. I groan as the arms get tighter, making me sigh in frustration.

"C'mon Slender, let go." I feel his face press into my neck, my movement stopping completely as I freak out silently.

'This shit wack.'

I turn around and try to push myself off the couch, pressing my hands on his chest, I try to push myself away. His grip tightening on me as I'm now pressed up against him.

'This is the opposite of what I wanted.'

"Slender?"

"Hm?" I flinch, I didn't think he was awake, I also didn't expect him to answer so quickly.

"C-can you let go of me now?" The man who was once holding me, disappears. I sit up slowly. Leaning back onto the soft cushion. The tall man sitting at his desk as I quietly sit there. About to close my eyes again before I shake my head. Rubbing my face with my hands as a soft body lays down beside me.

"Hey, Smile." I smile weakly as I pet him.

"Jeffery, may I speak to you." I sigh at the sound of my name.

"What do you need?" I look over to him as he calmly picks up my tape. My breath hitching as I look away from it.

"About the tape-" I stop him immediately.

"There's nothing to talk about in that tape. You heard what you heard. That's all you get." He sighs, putting it back down gently.

"You'll have to open up what happened to you eventually." I shake my head violently, my hair going back and forth in front of my eyes.

"No, I refuse." I turn my head away from him. "He doesn't deserve anything I have to offer. He's a pedophile, a pervert and a rapist. And that's that."

"Even then. Nightmares will continue. And you won't be able to sleep at all. They will get worse Jeff." I laugh. Oh right. You don't know.

"Really? Because uh, I think I'm at my peak. Can't get any worse than that." I shrug it off. Prepared to get up and leave. I didn't really want to do talk about it anymore.

If you were in my shoes, you'd understand it as well. But I don't think you'll ever get nightmares about fighting a tall dude with no face.

"What are they usually about Jeffery." I watch him put papers down, the tape just sitting there.

"Can't tell you that." I smile at him. It going away as soon as it came.

He just shakes his head. "Just," he starts. "don't let them get to be too much of an issue or me and you are going to be having a talk."

"Aye aye, captain." He sighs just before I get up and leave.

"Wait a minute." One of his tendrils stops me from opening the door. I groan.

"What now?" He takes a minute. Us sitting in silence.

"You have more scars than everyone here Jeffery. Why?" I freeze.

"This is going to seem very dark to you. But I can't exactly do anything, without it healing as soon as I do it. Good day Slender." I pull open the door only for it to slam shut again.

"Really? I'm not about to play this fucking game with you right now dick head. Besides. I need my hoodie."

"Jeff. Sit down. Now." I cover my ears, them ringing from how loud he was. My entire body freezing from the way he said it. Why'd you have to say it like that?