Chapter 10

Jeff's POV:

I feel myself wake, but eyes still closed. I can feel a hood covering the top of my head as I slowly open my eyes, sitting up slowly.

"Are you actually awake this time?" I turn my head to the side slowly, a tall man sitting in a chair by the door staring at me.

"What do you mean this time?" I groan as I put my head back, my neck sore and body tired. My voice raspy and dry.

"You've been in and out for like a week. When you would, "wake up", you would get up and grab a sweater, only for you to lay back down and go to sleep." I look at him with a confused, but tired look on my face.

"Oh?" He continues again.

"You were out for a week, Jeff." My eyes widen.

"What the fuck?" I move to get up, I need to go talk to Ben, I promised I would play a game with him.

"What are you doing?" I stand, wobbling slightly as I grip the nightstand beside me, somehow forgetting how to walk, taking one step, my legs start to shake and they fail on me. Having to put both hands on the nightstand. "Lay down, Jeff."

I shake my head. "I've been sleeping for too long. Way too long." I stand straight, attempting to walk once more, moving a little too far away from something to grab onto, my legs buckle, and I almost hit the floor, being grabbed by the back of my hoodie. Seeing as I'm wearing my only red one.

One of my personal favourites.

"I said lay down. Even when you're too exhausted to function let alone walk, you still don't listen." He walks back over to my bed as I glare at him. Laying me down.

It's far too hot in here to be wearing this. I quickly take it off and rearrange my tank top. Did I change all of my fucking clothes?

He turns around, only for me to try and get up again. Walking a little bit easier as I walk towards the door, my vision going dark for a second and my head beating.

I reach for the door handle preparing to leave, opening it a smidge only for it to slam shut. The slam making me flinch away from it, my hands going up in fear. "I said lay down." I feel a warm breeze on the back of my neck.

I turn to see a very frustrated man. A slightly, angry man. A human like face, slowly shows, however the inhuman eyes and mouth, still give him his scary and monstrous look. The sudden burst of confidence breaks through the butterflies and fear running through my body.

"And I said that I was sleeping too long, I have things to do, and some people to see. You do not tell me, what to do. I am not, your fucking property." He growls lowly, making the fear stronger, nothing but regret running through my mind.

No. I stand by what I said.

It was too quick for me to see what was happening. I feel something sharp, dig their way through my skin. Wincing, I move my hands to his shoulders to push him off of me.

'He's biting me..'

I feel him let go only for him to bite a different spot, a lot more gentle than the last one. My hands tremble as I clench my teeth. Fear slowly disappearing as butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"H-hey, not right now, please." I grip the door handle as he licks where he bit me, my legs almost giving up on me. He walks away to sit on the chair as I try to regain my composure, I walk slowly back to the bed, my face turning red as I slowly remember what just happened.