Chapter 13

Jeff's POV:

Cold hands wrap around my arm as they try to yank me from the couch I lay on, my eyes shoot open as a string of curses slips from my lips after being woken from my nap, my back hitting the cold floor.

"Really? Really. Why the fuck, are you waking me up?" I stare up into dark eyes and an evil grin.

"Who did you tell about that little thing you caught me and Clocky doing last night?" I start to laugh as the events from last night reoccur in my mind.

"No one but slender. Ben found out, the hard way." I give her a cheeky smile, that smile fading as I watch her bring her leg back aiming right in between my legs.

"Now hold on, let's talk about this, I'm sure we can come to some sort of agreement?" She puts her foot back down as I sit up, her seemingly to actually give it some thought. I watch as a new smile sits upon her face, an absolutely evil and demonic smile.

"So, you and Slender, huh?" I immediately glare at her and give her a serious look as I stand up, now face to face.

"No, no, no, no, and no. I don't know what you're thinking, but my little trauma brain, isn't agreeing with absolutely anything you're thinking of." She rolls her eyes and punches me in the arm.

"Not like that. I just want a little action, a little action of you two, doesn't need to be explicit, in fact, I would rather, not." I shake my head and rub my arm. I thought she got enough action last night?

"No, no, no. Do you need to hear it in Spanish? No." I push past her, and walk out of the office.

"Come on, Jeff! Besides you owe me!" Turning around, I stare at her once again.

"The fuck you mean, 'I owe you'? What exactly do I owe you?" She gives me an incredulous look.

"You literally, sat in front of my door, listened to me and Clocky, yeah, and scarred a child in the span of 10 seconds." I lift a finger.

"Ah, you, scarred a child, I'm merely a side character in this entire endeavor." She once again, rolls her eyes and clicks her tongue.

"Just, do it. That, or I make sure you never have kids. Not that you are the one, giving in this beloved moment." It's my turn to smack her before she lets out a laugh.

I pinch the bridge of my nose and sigh. "Depends on what exactly you want me to do." She smiles as she makes a motion with her hand for me to follow, I look over to the couch, seeing a slightly confused Slender talking to Hoodie and Masky. But staring at me and Jane the entire time.

"I'm so, so sorry for what's about to come." Walking after Jane, it turns into a jog as we make our way up the stairs to my room. "Now, seriously, what exactly do you want me to do?"

She thinks about it quickly, still not exactly sure of what she wants me to do to Slenderman. "Why don't you give me some options?" I raise an eyebrow at them. What the hell was the purpose of all of this if she was just going to make me give the options?

"I mean, I guess I can tell you 2 things that has happened between us if that's enough for you?" She smiles and nods.

"Okay, so. Remember when I was out for a week?" They nod. "Well, when I first woke up, we were arguing a bit, he was trying to get me to lay down and sleep more, but I wanted to get up and talk to some people, some people I had originally made plans with before the entire incident. I ended up, against the wall, and he bit my shoulder, very roughly at first, then he bit me again. And when I tell you, butterflies, everywhere." Her smile gets wide. I feel like a little kid telling their best friend about their crush. Do I like this man?