Chapter 6

(video above, watch to understand)

Jeff's POV:

I walk around the mansion, it's the 1 in the morning and he hasn't come back. He's been gone for the past 6 hours. I'm not necessarily worried about anything, I know he won't find it. Right? Even I couldn't find it in that fucking doctor's office.

But then again, I didn't really think it would take him this long. I kind of figured he would've given up a while ago.

Anyways, besides that, I haven't slept. I couldn't sleep. Sally wanted to sleep in my room, so I let her lay there beside me, only for me to leave the bed after she actually fell asleep. Everyone else went to their rooms so it's just me walking around. I can hear Ben's game playing upstairs, the song playing over and over again. I'm guessing he fell asleep. It's just the song playing.

I hear a crash in the kitchen, making me jump. I run over to the tall doors, opening one and closing it behind me. Heavy breathing sounds out from the other side of the counter.

I walk slowly to the thing that made the noise. Slender's laying there hand on his side, as he looks at me.

His other hand reached out towards me.

Holding the tape.

I grab it from him. "How the fuck did you find it?" He laughs lowly, arm falling to the floor.

"They had guns, will tell you that." I hear him wince as I shove the tape in my pocket. His white shirt slowly turning black.

"Is your blood black? Slender?"

"Hm? Yeah, why?" He turns his head towards me slightly.

"Because your bleeding on the floor." I shove the tape in my pocket. "Go to the bathroom and help yourself dumbass. I'll be in the living room if you need me." I leave the kitchen, the tape alone making me nervous.

Why the fuck would he risk getting shot for something that doesn't matter? The things that happened to me shouldn't matter to him. But they apparently do.

I want to break this fucking tape. But I mean, he did get shot to find it. But who in the world would go through all of that just to find it.

"Jeffery, come here!" I jump at the sound of my name. I stand up tape still in my pocket as I make my way towards the bathroom. I knock, waiting for a confirmation before walking in. All of the rooms are abnormally tall, which, understandable.

I don't hear anything, I turn the doorknob, opening the door and walking in. I shut the door. And shove my hands in my pocket.

"What do you need Slender?" He lifts up his shirt, his hip covered in blood as his skin tries to slowly heal over it.

"I need you, to take those tweezers over there, and pull the bullet out, it's trying to heal over it." I look over to the supplies spread on the counter. I grab the tweezers.

"Sit down in the floor, it'll be better for both of us, that way I can see the shit I'm doing." He's facing the tub as I kneel down behind him. My free hand pressed around the hole, trying to see what I'm trying to find.

His shirt keeps falling down, irritating me.

"Slender the shirt needs to come off or the bullet will never come out. It's getting in the way. That and it's just overall irritating me." He starts to laugh at me. I back up, as he takes off the once fully white shirt.