Chapter 24: A Brief Shift In Personality

It was night when Ladybug and Chapalu finished defeating a villain called the caped crusader. After the signature fist bump the two of them went to a secluded area under the moonlight.

Chapalu: "Another success for us."

Ladybug: "That makes 20 in a row now without us using our powers. Your much better than my last partner Dante."

Chapalu: "My love, you know we aren't supposed to say our civilian names like that when we are in costume."

Ladybug: "Sorry, I'm just happy that my boyfriend is fighting by my side."

Chapalu: "It makes me happy too. So now that we are done for the night you want to watch a movie or something?"

Ladybug: "I got something else in mind."

Ladybug get close and puts both of her hands on his chest looking at him with both love and desire. Chapalu was quick to pick up on what she wanted.

Chapalu: "Are you sure? I mean we are out in the open and still in costume

Chapalu: "Are you sure? I mean we are out in the open and still in costume."

Ladybug: "It's fine with me. It just adds to the thrill of it."

Both of their lips got closer and as they were just a few centimeters apart Marinette's alarm went off waking her from her dream.

Marinette: "NOOOO! It was just getting good!"

Tikki flew up to check on her wielder who seemed to be distraught over something.

Tikki: "What's wrong Marinette?"

Marinette: "I was having an amazing dream that got interrupted by my alarm."

Tikki: "Which one was it? The one where you and Dante go to the beach in the summer or the one where you and Dante got trapped in a cabin during a snowstorm?"

Marinette: "N....neither. It was one where Dante was my super hero partner instead of Cat Noir."

Tikki: (sighs) "Marinette you know why that can't be a permanent thing."

Marinette: "I know that I can't just replace Cat Noir just because I want to. Even if I could my new partner couldn't be Dante because I would know his identity."

Tikki: "That's right. Cat Noir will improve given the chance so just be patient with him for now. Now hurry and get ready if you want to make it to school on time."

Marinette got ready and headed off to school. After school is essentially over a student that goes by the name of Marc is hiding under the stair case, writing in his journal.