Author's note

Before we start the real story I wanted to get a few things out of the way to give you all an idea of what to expect from the story and from me. First, I wanted to do this story because I love Marinette as a character and I see hundreds of Adrien/Cat Noir x reader/OC and very few of them about Marinette. So let's give our lady some of the attention that she deserves.

Here is some things that you can expect from the story.

-This story will have relatively long chapters and I will update when I can, but not on a set schedule.

-The story will contain dark elements including, But not limited to Murder, Torture, Drugs, Etc...

-Marinette and the OC will not become a couple right as they meet or right after. They will become a couple eventually because I want them to have chemistry and a genuine bond before they start dating. However the story will not end when they do start dating.

-I will use the episodes for events, but I will not have the story be restricted by them.

-The first three chapters after the bio are going to be about world-building and backstory about the OC. For the world-building I am going to make magic more accessible than just through miraculouses. 

-The OC will be relatively overpowered compared to everyone else at first.

I also want to say that this is my first story so if I get some things wrong or if the story is bad I am sorry and that I am trying. I welcome some constructive criticism but, don't be a dick. If you hate this story that much then don't read it or make your own.