Chapter 7: Caught on Camera

Dante was sitting on his couch in his apartment with Kaitto watching the news doing its commercial.

Tv: "Tonight, for our first edition of Face-to-Face you'll have the opportunity of a lifetime. The chance to talk live with Ladybug and Cat Noir. Along with me Nadia Chamack. We'll reveal sizzling hot information about your favorite superheroes. Don't be bemused, it's just the news."

Kaitto: "Do we really have to watch this?"

Dante: "I think it's going to be really funny when the two heros are faced with the audience demand of them hooking up. I want to see this go down in flames, besides I'm sick have only having your drama shows on all the time."

Kaitto: "They are the peak of entertainment! But, fine I'll watch this instead."

Dante started scratching behind Kaitto's ears much to the kwami's enjoyment.

Dante: "Thanks buddy. Stakes for dinner?"

Kaitto was drooling at the thought of the thought of it.

Kaitto: "YES!"

Dante laughed a little and got up to prepare dinner for the two of the while they watch the broadcast.

(Meanwhile at Marinette's)

Tikki just finished watching the commercial and freaked out a little.

Tikki: "Sizzling hot revelations?"

Tikki flew over to Marinette who was sewing something.

Marinette: "Can you believe it Tikki? An hour long special about me and Cat Noir. Pretty exciting huh?"

Tikki: "But, Marinette you're a superhero, not a star. You have to remain a mystery to protect yourself from Hawkmoth and all his super villains. Not to mention Azazel as well."

Marinette holds Tikki in her cupped hands.

Marinette: "Don't worry. I only accepted this because I want the people of Paris to know that Cat Noir and I will always do whatever it takes to keep them safe."

Tikki: "Just be careful tonight, OK?"

Marinette gained a surprised look on her face and let go of Tikki who began floating to look at the schedule on her phone.

Marinette: "Tonight? What do you mean? Tonight I have babysitting. The show is tomorrow."

The TV spoke up again.

TV: "Don't forget, tonight. Face-to-Face live with Ladybug and Cat Noir."

Marinette surprised look turned into an Oh Shit one as she looks back between her phone and the TV.

Tikki: "And that's probably why you babysit tonight."

Both of them then hear the little girl Marinette was supposed to babysit calling for Marinette and Tikki hid away.

Manon: "Marinette! Marinette!"

Manon and Mrs. Chamack entered the room and Manon jumped into Marinette's arms.

Marinette: "Manon. Mrs. Chamack."

Marinette put Manon down.

Marinette: "I, uh, I just saw your ad for your show... tonight."

Mrs. Chamack: "Sorry, I'm running late. Thanks again for watching Manon. I've put a bunch of things for her in her bag and she's already had dinner."

Mrs. Chamack hands Marinette the bag she was holding for Manon.

Mrs. Chamack: "I'm so glad that you're free tonight."