Chapter 29: Heroes Day

Ladybug heads into Marinette's Bedroom and transforms back to Marinette.

Marinette: (Yawns) "Finally."

Marinette: "Good night, Tikki."

Tikki: (Kisses Marintte's forehead) "Sleep tight, Marinette." (Phone rings)

Unknown Voice: "Rise and shine everyone! Today is Heroes Day. A day when you too can be a hero!"

Marinette: "Heroes Day?!" (Runs down the staircase) "I completely forgot to plan my good deed today!"

Tikki: "And the fact that you were up all night saving Paris isn't enough of a good deed?"

Marinette: "No, Tikki. Because that was a secret and Ladybug's good deed. Heroes Day is when everyday citizens perform a good deed for other people's benefit." (Opens her purse) "Come on, Tikki." (Tikki hides in Marinette's purse)

Marinette: "Dad, Mom, it's Heroes' Day today!"

Tom: "Just like every year, sweetie." (Grabs the box of macarons) "I've put one of every flavor in there for each of your classmates."

Sabine: "You can't get much better than that in the good deed department." (Smiles)

Marinette: (Hugs her parents.) "You guys are my heroes."

At the Agreste Mansion Adrien grabs his bag in his room and sees his father in front of his mother's statue in the garden before going out. He sees Nathalie downstairs.

Nathalie: "The fencing hall is booked for 6:05 p.m. and the Chinese classroom for 6:35 p.m. just as you wished, and remember that you have to make an appearance in the Agreste Foundation's Heroes Gala."

Adrien: "I'll be there for sure." (Walks out the door escorted by his bodyguard)

Nathalie joins Gabriel Agreste in the garden.

Gabriel: "If it were to fail Nathalie, I could never forgive myself."

Nathalie: "You made a promise to your wife. You've risked so much for the chance to bring her back." (Hands Gabriel her tablet) "Lila has been harboring her rage against Ladybug for months, and today wherever she looks, she'll see the object of her hatred, and as predicted, her anger will reach devastating heights. Your plan is perfect, sir."

Gabriel: "And you're sure you want to do this?"

Nathalie: "I will always be here for you. We will succeed." (Gabriel looks at the tablet once more and zooms in on Lila)

At Collège Françoise Dupont Lila is on video chat with Miss Bustier's class.

Lila: (Waves) "Hello, everyone!"

Miss Bustier's class: "Hi Lila!"

Miss Bustier: "We can't wait to hear what you've been doing since our last video chat. Tell us about your week in the Kingdom of Achu."

Lila: "It's absolutely amazing! Prince Ali invited me and my parents to his gorgeous palace."

Marinette: "Excuse me, Lila, but Prince Ali couldn't possibly have invited you because he is in the United States."
(Nino and Adrien gasp)