Chapter 8: The Storm

A couple days after the Prime Queen incident the storm hit hard. Everyone either evacuated Paris or held themselves up in their homes prepared for the week long event. Most would never think of stepping out into the storm except for one Greek about to leave his apartment.

Kaitto: "You can't seriously think of going out there right now, Are you?"

Dante: "I sure am. This is the perfect opportunity for another search while the city is essentially dead."

Kaitto: "Still though I'm worried about your safety."

Dante: "As if one little storm could do anything to me."

Kaitto smaked Dante although Dante didn't feel anything from it but the impact of the message was apparent.

Kaitto: "Just because your built more sturdy than most doesn't mean your invincible!"

Dante: "Your right Kaitto. I'm sorry."

Kaitto: "I know I can't stop you from leaving so just promise me that you'll be careful."

Dante: "Promise. Now I'm going to have to put your Miraculous away for a while so I don't lose you."

Kaitto looked at Dante with a questioning and nervous look on his face.

Dante: "It's just until I come back. I won't leave you in there forever. I promise."

Kaitto: *sighs* "Okay, I'm trusting you."

With that Dante temporarily renounced Kaitto making Kaitto stuck in the miraculous. Then he put the miraculous into a mini pocket dimension.

Dante: 'That pocket dimension spell is still the most useful thing in my arsenal. Even though it can't hold much it still beats wearing lots of interspatial rings. Time to begin his new search.'

Dante opened the door to his apartment being greeted by the harsh wind and rain. After he walked out and closed the door he went to the bottom floor of the apartment building. Running through the streets with determination for making any kind of progress.

(Timeskip 3 hours)

Marinette was stareing out of her living room window bored out of her mind just watching the storm. As she was going to turn away she saw a figure walking through the storm. When she focused on the figure it turned out to be no other than her crush Dante.

Marinette: 'What's he doing out there?'

Dante all the while was not happy with the results of his search.

Dante: 'Three hours of searching and I haven't found Jack Shit! This was a complete waste of time! Well I better head home and let Kaitto out before he gets pissed.'

As Dante continued walking home he heard something metallic rolling down the streets being carried by the 60mph winds.

Dante: 'What the hell is that? OH FU-'

Dante got hit in the nose from a flying government mailbox sending him off his feet and to be carried by the winds. The wind made him hit the Dupain-Cheng Bakery door face first making a very large thud sound that the whole Dupain-Cheng family heard. Marinette watching the whole thing was was extremely worried and concerned about the "love of her life".

Marinette: "DANTE!"

Marinette ran straight downstairs with her parents right behind her. As she got to the door she opened it without thinking making the winds flow through the building and while seeing Dante on the ground. Marinette dragged Dante inside while her parents closed the door right behind them. Needless to say that Dante was completely soaked and had a broken nose from the events that just transpired. After getting his bearings Dante stood up and saw that the person in front of him was non other than Marinette.