Carnival Cancelled

Cheese's POV

"You're all probably wondering why I've called you here..."
"Not really Cheese, it's for the chaos carnival right?" She beamed
"Ahhh sweet innocent Pinkie...I'm afraid we won't be able to have it this year..." I sighed
" Yeah with all this Changeling nonsense, we have to be on our guard, especially with what happened with Coco and Applejack, we really should go see her... in fact we all need to meet up with the principals, there had to be some way to stop this, they'll probably come back for more students, they already tried to take Fluttershy and Twilight and they successfully took Coco." Discord said.

"I heard we are all gonna be inspected today, no one is allowed to leave campus" I groaned .
"I guess that's what must be done everyone's a suspect." Discord huffed.
"I miss how things were, I miss my friends...." Pinkie whispered as her hair deflated.
I put my hand around her as Discord ruffled her hair.
"Hey well get through this!" I said with a smile.

Speaker: ALL STUDENTS REPORT TO THE AUDITORIUM FOR A CHANGELING TEST, IF YOU ARE NOT PRESENT YOU WILL BE MARKED AS A SUSPECT

"Let's hurry." Discord urged.

We all hurriedly made our way to the auditorium

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Soarin's POV
I froze

"Come out, come out wherever you are, heheh"

Rainbow Dash glanced at me worriedly, it seemed we were gonna turn out the same Coco and Applejack. We need to get out of here.
We got on our hands and knees and crawled as quietly as possible down the aisle we were in, I looked from left to right, the entrance, or rather our exit, was just a quick sprint away.

I signalled to her that we were gonna make a run for it, I spread my wings and she did the same.
3
2
1
We rushed door made it to the entrance, it was locked.
"Ugh!" I rammed my body into the door hoping to open it and Rainbow Dash followed my lead, I think the in,y thing I succeeded in doing was dislocating my shoulder.
"Well well well looks like there's no escape..."
"Who are you!" Rainbow Dash spat.

The figure stepped out in front of us.

"Principal Luna! I gasped.
"Surprised to see me?" She sneered.

But then the started to transform, back to her changeling form I presumed, she had long tealish her and and dark skin, her green eyes gleamed sinisterly and she bared her fangs.

"Remember the name Chrysalis, well you'll know it anyways when you become one of my slaves."

"You won't take us." I snarled.

"Yeah, now that you've revealed yourself taking you down will be a peace of cake!" Rainbow shouted balling her fists.

"Tut tut, silly girl, I'm not your ordinary run of the mill changelings, I'm the Queen. And I can do much more than you can even imagine.

She stared at me, into my eyes, I tried to break I contact but I couldn't, her eyes, were emerald green, swirling, sucking me in.

Ugh...

Rainbow Dash's
Oh no, oh no, oh no, no no no, " Soar snap out of it!"

"He can't hear you hahaha" Chrysalis cackled.
"What have you done..." I whispered.
"Oh don't worry darling you'll join him soon" She sneered.
I clasped my hands on my eyes, I figured she could control Soarin through there. I flew at her with all my speed hoping to knock her out and free Soarin from the spell, my weather magic isn't strong enough to do any major damage but I could give her a small, but effective electric shock.

But before I could make contact with her, something else jammed into me, before I knew it I was pinned onto the ground.

"Agh!"

"Good job Soarin." She crowed, patting his head. "Good night Rainbow Dash..."

Fluttershy's POV
One by one ponies were called into the center of the auditorium to be tested, it was a simple test, all you had to do was stand in front of a mirror, Many ponies weren't present, I feared where they were, had so many been taken by changelings? I just prayed all my friends were here. It was so crowded that I couldn't see anyone. I hate crowds. I got pushed around feeling like I was drowning. No one even heard my voice. Ow!  Elbowed right in the ribs, I guess I can't blame anybody, every bodies in a panic..

But then I felt someone pull me out. Relief washed over me.

"Are you alright?"

It was Discord. I nodded sheepishly and he smiled at me, he lead me over to the rest of our friend group, but my relief was short lived, my heart skipped a beat when I realised Soarin and Rainbow Dash were nowhere to be found.

"W-where are Soarin and Rainbow?" I asked, scared for the response , I hoped they had just gone too the bathroom or something and crossed my fingers.

"We- we don't  know" Applejack stuttered. She had had a stammer every since what happened. I hugged her. Everyone was silent. Even Cheese and Pinkie, I saw them frown for the first time in my life.

After a few minutes of standing in silence I watched as my friends went to get tested one by one, thank goodness everyone passed. Then it was my turn, I looked at my reflection almost scared I would turn into a changeling, even though I knew I wasn't one.

Finally the test had come to an end.

Principal Celestial spoke up as Principal Luna walked up behind her.

"Everybody here has been tested including Luna and myself, we have a list of names here, of the people who didn't show up. In conclusion, everyone on this list will be attacked and captured on sight. It's what we must do to make sure this threat doesn't grow. Now I'll read out this list if you see any of them you just incapacitate them immediately."

"Rogue
Fancy Floofs
Cotton Tail
Coco
Rainbow Dash
And Soarin."

I could only watch, this was too much, how could I even fight someone, talk less of someone who has the face of my friends, everyone was forlorn. This was going to be rough.

And you e made it to to the end, sorry to my followers that I promised I would update yesterday, here it not too long sorry

Mr Drummer: *drum roll*

Word count: 1077